Jaspersoft, provider of the world’s most widely used business intelligence (BI) software, today announced the second JasperWorld Conference, which will take place September 24-26, 2012 in San Francisco. This leading industry event will focus on the real-world use and power of open source BI in data science and analytics. JasperWorld 2012 is the definitive collaborative conference for open source BI Builders and developers, IT managers, BI enthusiasts and leaders to gather and share insight about the next-generation of BI tools with Jaspersoft experts, customers and partners.
“JasperWorld is the industry’s premier open source business intelligence conference, and we are thrilled to once again bring the Jaspersoft community of technology leaders, BI practitioners, and solution partners together,” said Jim Bell, CMO at Jaspersoft. “Jaspersoft continues to invest in the future of business intelligence, and JasperWorld is the best environment to learn, share, and define BI in the new IT world of cloud deployments, mobile delivery and Big Data analytics.”
Building on the success of its inaugural conference, held in 2011, JasperWorld 2012 is providing extended levels of product reviews and deep dives, a “Founders Forum”, allowing for intimate dialog with key founders, Teodor Danciu and Giulio Toffoli, and a free training session pre-Conference, allowing early registrants the opportunity to further maximize their Conference investment. Jaspersoft invites customers, prospects and its 275,000+ community members to attend keynotes on cloud, Big Data and open source leadership. Speakers will include:
• Claudia Imhoff, Ph.D., President and Founder of Intelligent Solutions, is a thought leader and visionary of business intelligence and customer focused-strategy. Imhoff is an internationally recognized expert on analytical CRM, BI and the infrastructures that support these initiatives. She is an advisor and a faculty member for The Data Warehousing Institute and serves as an advisor for several technology and commercial companies. Follow Claudia @Claudia_Imhoff.
• Matt Asay, Sr. Vice President of Business Development at Nodeable, has been involved with open source since 1998 and is one of the industry's leading open source business strategists. In 2003 Asay founded the Open Source Business Conference, now owned by IDG's InfoWorld, and is currently an advisor to OSI, SugarCRM, Jaspersoft, MuleSource, Loopfuse, Specifix, Radview, Bungee Labs and Intoto. Follow Matt @mjasay.
• Brian Gentile, President and CEO of Jaspersoft, has guided the company to become the open source business intelligence market leader. Prior, Brian was Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Informatica Corporation, a data integration software company and Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Brio Software, a business intelligence software provider. Brian has also held key executive roles at Sun Microsystems and Apple, where he helped build some of the industry’s largest and most successful developer ecosystems. Follow Brian @BrianG_Jasper.
Registration for JasperWorld 2012 is now open. Sign up today jasperworld.jaspersoft.com to take advantage of early bird registration, which is $349 until June 30th! Also, Jaspersoft is offering a free training session for the first 100 registrants.
Resources and Links for JasperWorld 2012
• Register for JasperWorld 2012
• Submit your session proposals, Call for Papers is now open
• Become a sponsor and be an integral part of The Open Source BI Conference
• Discuss JasperWorld on Twitter using #JW12
Jaspersoft (jaspersoft.com / jasperforge.org) provides the most flexible, cost effective and widely deployed Business Intelligence (BI) suite in the world, enabling better decision-making through highly interactive reports, dashboards and analytics. By leading in support for cloud, big data, and mobile deployments, Jaspersoft helps its customers deliver on the promise of self-service BI at scale. Leveraging a commercial open source business model and a Community of over 275,000 registered members, Jaspersoft's open source BI software has been downloaded over 16 million times. Jaspersoft production deployments, in excess of 175,000, power 130,000 data-driven applications spanning 15,000 commercial customers. Jaspersoft is privately held and has locations around the world.