Oracle Oracle today announced Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ OpenWorld, an enhanced program experience customized for partners at Oracle OpenWorld, September 30 – October 4, 2012.
Oracle Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ OpenWorld will provide partners with a program-specific keynote and new deep dive sessions, further enabling partners to grow and succeed with Oracle.
At At the event, Oracle executives will provide insight into Oracle’s strategic priorities for the current year and how to further differentiate and expand their business with Oracle’s extensive application-to-disk technology portfolio.
With With over 30 partner-focused educational sessions throughout the week, partners will have exclusive access to Oracle’s top experts, as well as customers and fellow partners.
The The conference will also help partners take advantage of OPN enablement resources, including the ability to complete onsite OPN Specialized testing.
Oracle Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ OpenWorld will kick off on Sunday, September 30th with a keynote dedicated to partners, featuring leading Oracle executives, including Judson Althoff, Oracle’s Senior Vice President of Worldwide Alliances & Channels and Embedded Sales.
Following Following the keynote, regional Oracle Alliances and Channels team members will meet with partners from around the world to discuss opportunities and challenges unique to each region: Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Japan, Latin America, and North America.
The The Oracle PartnerNetwork Lounge will be available to partners throughout the week. The lounge will include meeting spaces, demo kiosks, OPN information stations, and a special area for blogging/video blogging in the OPN Video Blogging Room, as well as opportunities to network with colleagues, customers, prospects, and other industry professionals.
Partner Experience at Oracle OpenWorld
Over Over 450 partners will be exhibiting in Moscone West and South. Five Partner Pavilions will enable partners to showcase their expertise and Specialized solutions based on Oracle technology in the following areas:
• Oracle Oracle CRM Pavilion: Showcases how partners are delivering proven, integrated solutions that drive customer success and help organizations extend their investments in Oracle CRM.
• Oracle Oracle Hyperion Pavilion: This track will provide an update on Oracle's Hyperion performance management applications and demonstrate how partners are working with customers to drive better business value with Oracle Hyperion solutions.
• JD Edwards Pavilion: The JD Edwards track will provide an opportunity for users to learn about partner product solutions that complement and enhance their Oracle’s JD Edwards portfolio.
• Oracle Oracle Linux Pavilion: Enables partners to demonstrate their Linux-based solutions and service offerings – delivering customers unmatched scalability and performance.
• Retail Retail Row Pavilion: Demonstrates how Oracle and partners are working together to deliver an integrated retail experience for customers across their traditional, mobile and social channels.
“We are excited to unveil Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ OpenWorld,” said Lydia Smyers, Vice President, Worldwide Alliances & Channels Programs & Communications, Oracle. “The event will feature the same great content and networking opportunities as previous years, but will also provide an enhanced week of programming and sessions created to further expand opportunities for our valued partner community. We have no doubt that our partners will benefit from Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange and we look forward to sharing the experience.”
Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn, OPN on YouTube and OPN on Twitter
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle’s products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success.
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Charlotte Johnson, Blanc & Otus for Oracle
P: +1 512.432.1862 - E: cjohnson[.]blancandotus.com.