iLink Systems, an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider and Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of 2011 Microsoft Mobility Partner Award, today announced an upcoming complimentary event about on “How can Mobility, Cloud, BI and SharePoint help your business” scheduled for Friday April 20th, 2012. The event is co-sponsored by Microsoft and will be held at Microsoft, Concord Park II, 401 East Sonterra Boulevard, Suite 300, San Antonio, TX.
The agenda for the event:
• 10.00 AM - 10:30 AM : Registration
• 10:45 AM - 11.00 AM : Welcome by Ravi Ramanathan, Technology Strategist, Microsoft Corporation
• 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM : Looking under the hood of iLink's Frameworks built on the latest Microsoft Technology Stack such as SharePoint, HTML 5, SQL Server 2012, Windows Phone, Windows 8, etc by Piyush Prakash, Practice Director at iLink Systems
• 12.00 PM - 12.45 PM : Lunch and Networking
• 12.45 PM - 1.45 PM : Demo of specific solutions in the Sales, Marketing, IT Operations, Mobility, self-service BI, HR and Legal areas by Piyush Prakash, Practice Director at iLink Systems
• 1.45 PM - 2.00 PM : Closing Notes, Q&A, and drawing for a Xbox!
One asking why should one attend this event, Piyush Prakash, Practice Director at iLink Systems, said “Now more than ever, organizations are under tremendous pressure to cut IT spending and increase operational efficiency. This event will help you understand Microsoft’s latest technology stack including SQL Server 2012, PowerView, PowerPivot, SharePoint 2010, Azure/Cloud, Windows 8, HTML 5, Metro UI, Windows Phone and outline best practices to improve your business processes using these technologies.”
Attend this event to find how iLink's 50+ frameworks can be used to tackle current business challenges. These frameworks are near-complete solutions that offer reduced time to market, best practices, reduced solution delivery cost, and Improved ROI. In this event iLink will be focusing on three frameworks that support Collaboration, Ticketing Systems, Business Intelligence, Dashboards and Content Management.
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. (ilink-systems.com) is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Level Partner and winner of the 2011 Mobility partner of the year award. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services provides and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including healthcare, telecom, government, education, and life sciences. iLink's expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston, TX; Atlanta, GA; CA-Bay Area and Chennai, India, Trichy - India.