NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Limerick, Ireland, 2012/04/02 - Irish company, Go2mobile, launches Go2Webtext an online SMS service for Sports Clubs, Societies and Associations Group Messaging Requirements.
- Over 3.23 billion text messages were sent in the last quarter of 2011, up 6.3% on the previous quarter;
- The Irish mobile subscription base in the last quarter of 2011 was 4,906, 352 (excluding mobile broadband subscribers);
- There are over 2300 GAA clubs throughout Ireland;
- There are over 200 affiliated tennis clubs in Ireland with over 80,000 members;
- There are over 431 golf clubs in Ireland with 128,852 fulltime members, and 182,988 overall;
- There are over 280 Irish Athletics Clubs with approximately 30,000 members;
- 84,351 people play rugby in clubs throughout the country;
- The Inland Waterways Association of Ireland has 21 branches with 3,500 members.
This information proves that with such extensive network coverage mobile devices can be a cost effective, simple and direct communication tool if targeted at sporting, association and activity users.
A solution is required to maximise the potential so they can inexpensively contact their many thousands of members nationwide.
Research indicates that the key elements sought when contacting members is accessibility, cost and reliability.
This can be accessed on any web browser be it on a tablet, laptop or PC.
This pay as you require service is a benefit to those who have irregular or seasonal use and to their understandable demand of controlling expenses
- There is no sign up fee;
- Pay for packs of messages using PayPal as they are required;
- Unlimited groups and Unlimited Members per group;
- Scheduled messaging, so messages can be set in advance;
- Set the Sender Id. to the Users mobile number so that all replies come back to that phone;
- Personalise each message by including members first name in the message.
For more information please visit go2webtext.com/.