NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Wilmington, DE, United States, 2012/04/02 - Quickborn Consulting, LLC announced the launch of its Flatfile RIB Integration solution at the World Retail Congress 2011 in Berlin - QuickbornConsulting.com.
The Quickborn Flatfile RIB Integration solution allows any Oracle Retail Integration Bus (RIB) customer to integrate flat file messages to the RIB. The solution consists of a special adapter for RIB V13 enabling seamless integration with Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) V13, Oracle Retail Integration Bus (RIB) and the customer’s other Enterprise Resource Planning applications and legacy systems.
"Integrating Oracle Retail Integration Bus (RIB) with legacy systems and external ERP solutions can be challenging, requiring very specific Oracle Retail domain knowhow and technical expertise in the Oracle Retail Integration Bus. We have been working with our clients to simplify this process and build a packaged plugin solution which allows customers to significantly decrease their implementation time of legacy integrated RIB. We were delighted to introduce our Flatfile RIB integration solution to a larger audience of retailers at the World Retail Congress in Berlin, September 26-28", said Gábor Tõzsér, Founder and President of Quickborn Consulting.
- Enables taking XML payload RIB messages from the Oracle RIB and writing it to flat file to pre-defined directories per message family, and the same in reverse, injecting messages into the RIB from flat file, doing the necessary wrapping of the message so it can be processed by the RIB.
- Functions as an interface between the Customer Application and the Oracle RIB V13 behaving exactly the same way as any other Oracle base RIB application.
- Enables logging various events during the operation of the system. As a feature of the logging function, settings can be customized and adjusted to meet the business expectations.
- Provides a mechanism to handle system and business related errors while meeting the fundamental RIB requirements. As the solution has a hospital database, it is managed like any other hospitals in the Oracle Retail system.
- Provides a Graphical User Interface (GUI) by the RIB Manager for controlling RIB adapters. The interface is available as any other standard Oracle RIB application GUIs, providing services such as: Stop and Start RIB adapters, View log files, Modify log levels, and Change the delay interval for the retry adapters.
Quickborn Consulting (quickbornconsulting.com) is a Gold-level member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork.