Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC (CFLA) is pursuing a new direction not yet done by any other company in the business. There are about $4 Trillion dollars in loans taken out on Commercial loans in the United States today. You will see the same type of violations in a Commercial Loan Audit that you will see in the Securitization and Bloomberg reports on Residential Mortgage Loans. Chain of title breach, invalid debt conveyance, fractionalized banking, etc.
Below are a list of things that the Bloomberg Terminal will be ablel to uncover for your clients that are facing foreclosure on their commercial properties:
- Get an in depth look into the trust that the commercial Loan is located in.
- See who really lent the money that comprises the total loan amount.
- See who has taken stake in the loans that have been securitized.
- See the fractionalization of the loan similar to residential mortgage backed securities.
- Name of commercial business shows up with address of property in the Bloomberg data system.
- More extensive information available for the Commercial Loan Audit pools than residential MBS pools.
There is a lot more information available on these loans, than there could possibly be use for in litigation. There is nobody else in this industry who has a work product that is specific to commercial MBS pools.
Call 1-888-758-CFLA (2352) for pricing or visit us online at CertifiedForensicLoanAuditors.com.
About Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC
CFLA is the nation's premier wholesale Mortgage Due Diligence firm since 2007. CFLA is a full service litigation support company serving more than 10,000 Law Firms and Attorneys in all 50 States, with specially licensed Mortgage Backed Securities Analysis, training and support. CFLA has certified more than 1,000 Executive Professionals through its Nationally Recognized and Industry Acclaimed "Mortgage Securitization Auditor Training", practical application, classroom setting, by our industry leading experts.
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC is a network of experienced professionals specializing in the research and analysis needed to provide attorneys and mortgage professionals with total package support that they need to even the playing field with lenders and successfully negotiate settlements or file predatory lending lawsuits. Our service is focused on providing law firms and mortgage professionals the most highly reliable and dependable Certified Forensic Loan Audits in the industry.