Introducing the newest and most innovative helicopters around, the Syma S109G iPhone/Android Smartphone Control 3CH Mini RC Helicopter! If the name didn't already give it away the iCopter is controlled off of the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and Android Smartphone’s! That is right; this RC helicopter is controlled by you using one of these Apple products!
All you need is to download the Free App in the Apple App Store and plug in the Head Phone Jack Transmitter to one of the Apple products and you are ready to take to the skies! You can also follow the same steps for Android operated Smartphone’s.
This awesome helicopter also comes with the greatest advancement in Helicopter Technology, a Gyro. No more crashing, no more replacing parts, the Gyro have changed the Helicopter industry completely, making this RC Helicopter super easy to fly and maneuver. This is not your ordinary RC helicopter the Syma S109G iCopter is one of the toughest helicopters out there with extremely durable rotor blades. But don't worry this is no tank in the sky, the Syma S109G iCopter is quick, responsive and extremely agile while in flight and hovering is easy for this helicopter as it can do it on its own!
Great for pilots of all skill levels, this bad boy features a coaxial rotor and a single rear rotor for precise movement and increased stability! An internal 3.7V rechargeable battery powers this great RC helicopter while the iPhone/Android Head Phone Jack Transmitter is charged using the included USB charging cords. Get ready to grab the controls and take flight of the best flying gyro helicopter around, the Syma S109G iPhone/Android Smartphone Control 3CH Mini RC Helicopter! IPhone/Android IR Transmitter for Yiboo/Syma/Udi RC Helicopters are also sold separately. iPhone Not Included.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app can control the helicopter after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of iPod touch or iPhone or iPad
This application has 5 parts:
1. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
2. On the left screen: This is helicopter's throttle, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter when you move backward of it.
3. On the right screen: This function can control helicopter's direction, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
4. On the center of the bottom screen: You can use this trimmer to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
5. On the upper right corner: You may turn on/off the g-sensor to control your helicopter.
Items can be found at UJtoys.com/.