E-Discovery technology leader Lateral Data, LP today announced that it will be exhibiting and demonstrating its all-in-one e-discovery platform, Viewpoint, at the ACEDS 2012 Annual Conference. The conference, which is targeted to attorneys, litigation support and IT specialists, records managers, and risk and compliance managers, will take place at the Westin Diplomat Hotel in Hollywood, Florida on April 2-4, 2012.
ACEDS attendees will have the opportunity to demo Viewpoint and gain a better understanding of the tool’s unique value proposition. As a single product—not an “integrated” series of disparate applications—Viewpoint delivers:
• Immediate cost savings;
• Increased productivity due to no importing, exporting or copying files between tools;
• Improved defensibility with a single document repository;
• Seamless production in any format;
• One fixed cost for all e-discovery needs: no cost of analytics, no licensing fees, unlimited number of users;
• All features and analytics available to all users throughout the project;
• Single day installment. Simple and quick to upgrade;
• More simplicity and less training;
• More security as all data can stay on behind the firm’s firewall at all times;
• Faster performance means more efficiency from attorneys and review teams.
The company will also be highlighting its new predictive tagging module, Viewpoint Assisted Review. Included with every Viewpoint Enterprise Subscription, Viewpoint Assisted Review delivers full predictive tagging functionality, allowing for automated review, prioritization of review and machine-assisted quality control of attorney review.
“Our clients have found that implementing Viewpoint helps to eliminate numerous interspersed, costly software platforms while processing information three to five times faster,” said Dean Kuhlmann, VP of Business Development at Lateral Data. “Cost savings begin to accrue immediately and Viewpoint can ultimately save clients millions of dollars.” Kuhlmann and other company executives will be on hand at ACEDS to discuss the tool’s value proposition and return-on-investment.
Viewpoint is available for demonstration at Lateral Data’s booth 39 at ACEDS or via a live webcast.
About Lateral Data
Lateral Data, LP (lateraldata.com) is a software development and data processing company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Founded in 2003, the company has focused its software development and services efforts in the e-Discovery market; its flagship software application, Viewpoint, covers the primary components of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, bringing end-to-end simplicity and affordability service providers, corporate legal departments, law firms and OEMs. Viewpoint is available for stand-alone or for multi-tenant environments.