NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Los Angeles, CA, United States, 2011/12/30 - CFLA - New State Bar Approved: Our Mortgage Securitization classes provide cutting edge, highly innovative, & comprehensive instruction designed to help industry professionals obtain highly specialized skill sets, and industry credentials.
New State Bar Approved - Our Mortgage Securitization classes provide cutting edge, highly innovative, and comprehensive instruction designed to help industry professionals obtain highly specialized skill sets, sought after trade secrets, and industry credentials
Foreclosure Defense Seminar II: "Mortgage Securitization & Quiet Title"
January 7th, 2012 Las Vegas, Nevada
Register Online through our website.
Only $595 for the 1-Day Course
Seminar Speaker: Patricia Rodriguez, Esq. - Law Offices of Patricia Rodriguez
- Member of the State Bar of California;
- Admitted in Central, Northern and Eastern Federal District Courts of California;
- Temple University Law School - J.D.;
- Temple University Law School - Law Program in Japan;
- University of Southern California (USC) - B.S. in Business;
- Member of Beverly Hills Bar Association;
- Member of Mexican American Bar Association.
Ms. Rodriguez obtained her Juris Doctor from Temple University. While there, she participated in their National Trial Team and received exceptional advocacy training from one of the best law school programs in the country. Ms. Rodriguez previously worked for the Camden Public Defenders Office, the Philadelphia Public Defenders Office, the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office and the Los Angeles Public Defenders Office. She currently runs her own boutique law firm in Los Angeles County specializing in Criminal Defense, Foreclosure Defense, and Bankruptcy Law.
- Pre-Litigation: Securitization Audit Experts
- Litigation: Securitization, Lack of Standing, Current Law, Bloomberg Level Three Audit – See Redacted Bloomberg Audit, Defendants
- Quiet Title: Significance of Quiet Title Action; Cloud on title Conveyance, Representations, and Warranties; Credit Default Swaps; Short Sales
- UCC: Accounting for transfers, servicing of financial assets, extinguishment & liabilities; UCC 3-308 proof of signatures and status as holder in due course; UCC 3-604 discharge by cancellation or renunciation; UCC 3 and UCC 9 Possession of note not required BUT chain must be proven
- Fraud: Violations of Business & Professions Code §17200 Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices (UDAP) [Fraudulently Procured Documents]; Robosigners; Substitution of Trustees, Corporate Assignments, and Assignments are red flags for transfer problems; Violation of UDAP [Fairness Doctrine]
- Waiver/Promissory Estoppel
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Non-Judicial Foreclosure (CA): Notice of Default, Notice of Trustee Sale, Trustee Sale Delays, Trustee Sale Date, California Civil Procedure 2932.5
- Litigation – Ownership/Title – CA
- Litigation – Possession/Unlawful Detainer – CA
- Protecting Tenants At Foreclosure Act
- Fee Agreement
$595 for the 1-Day CLE State Bar Approved, Securitization Litigation & Quiet Title Workshop.
SPRINGHILL SUITE Las Vegas
2989 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
Testimonials From Previous CFLA Events
"This course was the missing link in putting together all the knowledge I’ve already been accumulating, but was not able to assimilate into a prosecutable document for submission which an attorney can use in litigation. Thanks!" - Warren D. Goldstein
"This is a course that every American citizen can use to fight back against Wall Street and the banks to keep or receive compensation for the mortgage fraud committed on 85% of loan originated between 2001-2008. Liz and Art are a God send!" - Brandon Coleman
"Personally, the course is an enhancement because I’m already particular with about 95% of it. Although, I notice there are beginners in the class and I highly recommend the course and its instructors combined because I saw and noticed how these beginners were able to comprehend and able to finish their homework and finals on the 3rd day. The other 25% of the course was my "core" information to enhance my knowledge and the course & instructors made me achieve what I expected to learn. Thanks!" - Eddie Peregrino
"Excellent information! The tracking of assignments, very thorough. Instructors’ knowledge of these securitization processes are very strong. CFLA’s commitment is very strong to students and to excellence." - Carl L. Williams
"Although I have prior experience of 20 years of Mortgage Banking and Real Estate, this class has given me a comprehensive edge over the average attorney and ultimate foreclosure defense! Thank you for taking me to the top." - Kartika Kelley
"I really enjoy the class. I met a lot of professional’s and made strong connections. I feel fortunate to come across this class, from my classmate. I would recommend this class to anyone moving forward." - Wook Chung
"This was an amazing seminar that gave me the knowledge to help Homeowner’s to fight for their Right’s against greedy banker’s and mortgage companies." - Saul Golan
"Had a great time with the class and instructor’s, class was informative and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about Mortgage Securitization" - Ellen Russell