NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Paris, Ile-de-France, France, 2011/12/13 - AgileBio, the IT solutions specialist for life sciences, is pleased to announce the release of ELN v2.1. LabCollector’s Electronic Lab Notebook is an efficient yet simple notebook to store, organize, find and share laboratory work - LabCollector.com.
The latest release of LabCollector’s Electronic Lab Notebook includes new features with a modernized and more intuitive user interface which enables scientists to work with the ELN as a great support/complement or even replacement to the lab paper notebooks. Due to web technologies, it provides a collaborative environment using the lab network.
The upgrade includes sensible improvements and it offers new capabilities:
• Improvement of the user interface: LabCollector ELN is now even easier to use
• Multilanguage interface
• Multiple images and files uploads at once
• Task time reporting
• Create and apply workflows for experiments
• Archive function and experiment transfer
• Diagram designer tool: design both simple and complex chemical reactions or experimental diagrams
• Integrated spreadsheet templates compatible with excel
• Merge/compile two or more pages in print / pdf views (report arrangement)
• PDF creation with a tree view summary, images and excel files integration, and much more.
About LabCollector ELN
The Electronic Laboratory Notebook by AgileBio (labcollector.com) is a web-based solution allowing efficient management of all lab experiments. Unlimited number of books, experiments and pages can be created. Powerful tools are included to produce added value notebook like electronic signatures, pages templates, workflows, …
The ELN is suitable for research projects, technical platform, service activities, company projects …
Finally, the ELN is fully integrated with Labcollector, the LIMS that AgileBio developed for life science research labs and industries allowing links to samples and row data.
AgileBio (agilebio.com) is specialized in scientific IT solutions for life sciences, R&D biotech and other industries. AgileBio provides a wide range of services like complete software development integration and customization, network, hardware and software selection, consulting, tracking and identification system integrations (barcode readers, labels, RFID, …).
AgileBio is composed of experts in programming languages like PHP, mySQL, Perl, C##, .Net for robust and budget controlled client-server solutions.