NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Cranston, RI, United States, 2011/12/06 - The Model 7371 Is an RJ45 Switch with Cat6A Compliance to allow the sharing of 3 Cat6A devices or computers from one Cat6A device, computer or network - ElectroStandards.com.
The Model 7371 is a Single Channel Cat6A RJ45 Switch with 3 positions of A/B/C switching and Serial Remote Control. This network switch, manufactured by Electro Standards Laboratories, utilizes high performance shielded RJ45 connectors and is certified for Cat6a compliance.
The Model 7371 switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface and is transparent to data speed and format to allow seamless network switching. Switch position can be controlled manually via front panel pushbutton or remotely via ASCII RS232 Serial Data commands. The Model 7371 retains last switch position in the event of a power loss and continues to pass data and is available with optional wide range power module (item #517277), 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz in place of standard power module.
• PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45(F) shielded connectors labeled A, B, C, and COMMON.
• COMPLIANCE: Interface meets or exceeds Cat 6A performance.
• CONTROLS: (3) Pushbuttons to select A, B, or C.
• DISPLAY: (3) Red LED's display switch position and indicate power presence.
• REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
• POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit.
• DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.0" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm).
• WEIGHT: Approximately 5.5 lbs. (2.5 Kg).
• OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE.
• (Cat No 517277) CE and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz in place of standard 115VAC or 120VAC power module. Ideal for international applications.
For more information visit electrostandards.com/.