NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2006/10/27 - Promoted by renowned sport athletes and pro wrestlers, energy drinks are appearing almost everywhere in US. You’ll see people guzzle them in office cubicles, youth soccer matches, and even school..
Chock full of caffeine and sugar, the energy drinks make up for 6% of the nonalcoholic beverage industry including soft drinks that’s up 75% since 2005. However with the growing consumer demand and increasing profit margins, it’s likely to exceed US$10 Billion by 2010.
Promoted by renowned sport athletes and pro wrestlers, these drinks are appearing everywhere from office cubicles to youth soccer matches. At school, they are guzzled by teens. About 130 energy drinks are available in US, says Mr. Craven of BevNET.
RNCOS has recently published a market research report “Food and Beverages Market: A Global Review (2006-2007)”, which provides a complete overview of the industry. An updated and detailed analysis of the Food and Beverage Market worldwide will help decision makers and businesses in planning their market strategies.
According to the report, “The US is the 4th largest producer of wine across the globe. It’s a highly fragmented industry and there’s a constant demand, particularly, for branded wine with regular flavor. The carbonated drinks market is saturated leading to fierce competition level. Such condition has led to greater emphasis on diversification in to sub sectors such as functional and dietetic drinks and juices.”
This report will help clients assess
- Food and Beverage industry’s performance till now
- What are the future prospects of this industry?
- Success factors associated with the food and beverages industry worldwide
- What opportunities exist for Food and beverages in different countries?
- What are the key Challenges before the Global Food Industry?
- Who are the key players in this sector?
- Current trends that are being followed by players in the industry.
The report is intended for
- Investors, Businesses, Analysts, Researchers, Consultants and Individuals who are closely monitoring the developments in the Global Food and Beverages Industry.
RNCOS, incorporated in 2002, provides Market Research Reports for your business needs and aims to put an end to your information pursuit. Our expertise in gathering global business information for industry research, corporate training, growth consulting, and business consulting, brings reputed companies and firms to us for business enhancement solutions. We can be your one-stop-shop for Industry research information and niche market analysis.