Garages and car service stations, in order to deliver precise measuring results when testing automotive electronic equipment, need to make use of sophisticated diagnostic tools.
Brain Bee, a leading provider of car diagnostic tools, has now launched extensive automotive training courses for its full product range. With this innovative training, not only sales representatives but also repair technicians will have the opportunity to attend classroom lessons on various topics:
• Training course on emission control tools: Learn how to install the products and carry out periodic checks, carry out repairs and set various operation modes of the diagnostic tools;
• Air conditioning recharging station: Attendees will learn how to install and repair the A/C station;
• Auto diagnostics: This course teaches various aspects about scan tools, how to perform error readings, cancellations, dynamic tests, how to read electrical diagrams etc;
• Injector cleaners: A 4 hours training course for repair technicians where attendees will learn how to use the static and dynamic checking tools for petrol, methane and LPG injectors. Furthermore, the functioning of Brain Bee’s ultrasound cleaning unit will be explained together with other tester solutions;
• Oscilloscopes and multimetres: 2 – 8 hours of lessons covering the installation, use and repair of measuring and testing tools for all vehicle electrical signals.
To view the full training program and agenda, enroll to classes and find out classroom locations, please visit Brain Bee's website for full details.