The U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 132 one-time print jobs to 29 print supplier clients of Government Print Management for teh period from October 5, 2011, through October 11, 2011. The total value in new business for the clients was $1,839, 731. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table. The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
• Albuquerque Printing Company, Albuquerque, New Mexico;
• Bosworth Printing Company, Stoughton, Massachusetts;
• Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky;
• Husky Envelope Products, Walled Lake, Michigan;
• Linemark Printing, Inc., Upper Marlboro, Maryland;
• Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, California;
• National Litho, Miami, Florida;
• NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Pennsylvania;
• S&W Manufacturing Company, Florence, South Carolina;
• Tucker’s Printing, Galesburg, Illinois.
Government Print Management, exclusively endorsed by Printing Industries of America (PIA), provides significant improvement to profitability through increased revenues driven by higher optimization of equipment and production capacity. The firm provides goal-oriented representational services, safe and proven advice and counsel, and the tools requisite to helping clients win jobs in government print markets that increase profitability. Services include interpreting job specifications, preparing paper work, cutting red tape, managing the bid process and change order negotiation, as well as invoice preparation and 21-day collection.
“Clients get fast access to GPO solicitations, immediate response from our expert services team, information from our exclusive historical database of GPO job and market information, and are able to win work profitably,” said Deborah Snider, senior vice president of e-LYNXX Corporation and division president of Government Print Management.
About e-LYNXX Corporation
e-LYNXX Corporation (e-lynxx.com) patented the technology integral to e-commerce. Endorsed by Educational & Institutional Cooperative Purchasing (E&I) and Printing Industries of America (PIA), e-LYNXX drives results through its three divisions.
● AVS Technology® licenses the patented* automated vendor selection procedure used in e-commerce and procurement systems.
● American Print Management provides web-based system, services and patented AVS TechnologyTM to reduce substantially the procured costs of direct mail, marketing, publications, packaging, labels and other procured print.
● Government Print Management offers effective U.S. GPO bid services and strategies. e-LYNXX.com – 888-876-5432
*U. S. Patent No. 6,397, 197, Patent No. 7,451, 106, post-Bilski Patent No. 7,788, 143, and Continuing Application 12/855,423 (collectively, the AVS Technology®) – This thicket of patents covers all custom goods and services, not just print. To inquire about licensing, contact Anthony Hawks at 888-876-5432 or Michael Cannata at 905-773-2207.