Microsoft has raised the bar on the requirements for achieving gold partner status, and Innovative-e, Inc. has risen to the challenge by earning the Gold Portals and Collaboration competency under the more rigorous standards. Innovative-e is a business consulting and technology services company specializing in SharePoint. As a gold partner, Innovative-e is in the top tier of the Microsoft Partner Network. Less than one percent of all Microsoft partners earn a gold competency. Earning the Microsoft Gold Portals and Collaboration competency means that Innovative-e has access to exclusive training, software licenses and support to better serve clients.
The Microsoft gold competency recognizes that a Microsoft partner has obtained the highest level of skill and achievement within a given technology specialization. There are 29 Microsoft competencies in total. To earn a Microsoft gold competency, Microsoft partners must complete a challenging set of requirements to demonstrate depth of knowledge and business expertise. The requirements for attaining a gold competency include the following:
• The Microsoft partner must maintain at least four employees on staff who have up-to-date Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) credentials. The gold-level MCP credentials require that each individual pass two or three challenging exams. Innovative-e’s MCPs for this competency are Danushka Silva, Rukshan Senarath, Seminda Rajapaksha and Stephen Hines.
• At least 10 customer responses to a thorough Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) survey are required to qualify. The survey is administered by a third-party survey company.
• At least two individuals must pass the Microsoft Sales and Marketing Assessment. The two individuals at Innovative-e who passed this assessment are Mike Taylor and Tom Fallon.
• One individual must pass the Microsoft Licensing Online Assessment. Tom Fallon fulfilled this requirement for Innovative-e.
• Microsoft partners must submit five customer references. Each reference request form is comprised of an extensive set of questions about a specific project completed by the Microsoft partner.
• The Microsoft partner must sign an agreement to achieve a targeted revenue pertaining to the gold competency within a specified period of time.
About Innovative-e, Inc.
Innovative-e Inc. (innovative-e.com), is a business consulting and technology services company that helps clients achieve tangible business results with Microsoft SharePoint technologies. Offerings include business process consulting, executive briefings, application development, training, project management solutions, systems integration and support. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Innovative-e is known for thought leadership in the areas of applying SharePoint technologies to improve Project Management and for developing and promoting best practices for implementing SharePoint solutions (SharePoint for PM and PM for SharePoint). Innovative-e has locations in Atlanta, Georgia, and Reston, Virginia, with technology delivery centers in Sri Lanka.