GdPicture, leading provider of comprehensive Document Imaging Toolkits, today announced the immediate release of GdPicture.NET V8.3. This release adds a new optional QR-Code barcode recognition Plugin.
GdPicture QR-Code Barcode Recognition Plugin is a low-cost, fast, accurate and royalty-free QR-Code Barcode Recognition Engine for developing applications using GdPicture.NET SDK.
Add to your document processing applications, the ability to detect and decode 2D QR-Code barcodes in more than 90 document formats, including Bitmap, Metafile and PDF. Read linear barcodes from any source such as stream, file, scanned image, clipboard, http, ftp...
QR-Code Barcode Recognition Plugin Main Features:
• Detects QR-Code in more than 90 different image formats, including PDF.
• Detects multiple QR-Code barcodes from black & white, grayscale, palletized and color images.
• Returns the string value of each QR-Code barcode recognized.
• Returns the bounding box of each QR-Code barcode. top-left, top-right, bottom-left & bottom-right points.
• Returns the confidence of each QR-Code barcode.
• Returns the version of each QR-Code barcode.
• Detects QR-Code barcode on a full page or on a region of interest.
• Fast, accurate & easy to use.
• Royalty-free licensing: no distribution license required for server or desktop.
• Available in 32 bit & 64 bit version.
• Can work in multi-thread applications (thread-safe).
GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK $1194
QR-Code Barcode Recognition Plugin $499
Included in GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK Ultimate $3199
About ORPALIS – GdPicture
Founded in 2003, GdPicture (gdpicture.com) is a leading provider of comprehensive Document Imaging Toolkits for developers. .NET libraries and ActiveX components, GdPicture Toolkits enable you to quickly and easily add features to your applications like full PDF format handling, XMP/Annotations, image processing, forms processing (OMR), optical character recognition (OCR), 1D, 2D QR-Code, and 2D DataMatrix barcode recognition, image compression, image displaying, image printing, apply a large variety of filters and effects to an image, and image scanning using the TWAIN or WIA protocol (from scanners, cameras and capture card), and many more, covering all areas of document imaging technologies.