NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Milwaukee, WI, United States, 2011/09/28 - Quest CE provides an update on their industry leading NAIC Annuity Training Solution, including milestones, timeline and contact information for insurance carriers who have not yet partnered with Quest CE - QuestCE.com.
Quest CE, premier provider of insurance continuing education and FINRA firm element training and tracking, is proud to provide an update on their NAIC Annuity Suitability Training Solution which launched on November 5, 2010. Since the initial launch date Quest CE has accomplished several milestones in regards to their solution, including being the first company to bring a product successfully to market. As the Annuity Training platform continues to build momentum, Quest CE encourages all Insurance Carriers who have not yet signed on with Quest CE for their programs to contact them.
Quest CE’s NAIC Annuity Training Solution Timeline:
- November 5, 2010 – The NAIC Annuity Training Solution launches; becoming the first solution on the market
- November 6, 2010 – Quest CE becomes the first company capable of offering a private label solution in additional to a global NAIC solution
- November 8, 2010 – Producers are allowed to Self-Register in addition to being bulk loaded by their carriers; an industry first
- January 1, 2011 – The first round of carriers, producers and distributors successfully launch their NAIC Annuity Training programs
- March 21, 2011 – State Reciprocity Functionality goes live, an industry first, allowing producers to receive credit for multiple states by completing a single course which shares state reciprocity
- May 5, 2011 – Quest CE becomes the first company to offer Instructor-Led NAIC Annuity Training
- September 12, 2011 – Over 100,000 producers have been successfully launched.
Today Quest CE has partnered with over 25 Insurance Carriers and has established relationships with the top Broker/Dealers to create an industry wide solution that is both comprehensive and user-friendly for Producers.
“We’re proud to offer a solution for the NAIC Annuity Suitability Model Regulation that has accomplished so many industry firsts,” Alan Krenke, President and CEO. “Our goal was to create the best possible solution for the new Annuity Training Requirements and today that goal has been realized. As more and more states adopt the new regulation we will continue to provide a solution that is cost-effective, easy to use, and most importantly compliant so that Producers can continue to place new business.”
About Quest CE
Since 1986, Quest CE (questce.com) has built a reputation of being the premier provider of Compliance Education to the financial services industry. In addition to offering Providership Administration and insurance continuing education (CE) for professionals holding insurance licenses and professional designations like the CFP, CPA, CLE, CIMA and CLU/ChFC designations, Quest also provides a complete spectrum of compliance training solutions including the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) annually required Firm Element Training for registered representatives, On-demand Annual Compliance Meetings, Annual Compliance Questionnaires, Needs Analysis Surveys, Outside Business Activity Tracking, Gifts and Entertainment Tracking and Political Contributions Tracking.
With a client retention rate of 93% and a growth rate of over 770% since January 1, 2005, more and more people are discovering why Quest CE is the Next Generation of Compliance Training Solutions. Quest CE serves more than 300 leading insurance carriers, broker/dealers, banks, and other financial institutions. Quest CE is a privately held firm which allows us to quickly meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. Quest CE’s commitment is to provide advanced custom solutions at cost effective rates, while providing a level of service that greatly surpasses that of our competitors. Quest provides a single source solution for organizations training and compliance needs, saving you both time and money.