Back by popular demand, Oracle will host an Oracle® CRM Pavilion at Oracle OpenWorld. The Pavilion will showcase a select group of independent software vendor partners (ISVs) and system integrators (SIs) that have demonstrated significant value driven by proven customer success, traction with Oracle’s sales organization, and synergy with the current and future Oracle CRM product direction.
CRM ISVs and SIs will be on hand to demonstrate the solutions in detail, discuss integration concepts and show customers how to leverage Oracle CRM integration capabilities to make the most of CRM deployments.
The CRM Pavilion is located at Moscone West Hall, Booth 3837, directly across from DEMOgrounds.
CRM Partners Deliver Added Value
Oracle and its partners collaborate on product integrations, leveraging domain expertise to create compelling, deep integrations that are ready to meet customer needs.
Select ISVs that integrate to Oracle CRM On Demand can bring unique value to complement Oracle CRM On Demand. They include:
• Antenna Software (Platform-centric mobile app/website development)*
• Augme Technologies (mSolutions for mMarketing)*
• BigMachines (Quoting, Configuration and Proposal Generation)*
• Buzzient (Enterprise-Class Social Media Analytics)*
• Clicktools (Call Scripts, Surveys and Webforms)*
• Dun & Bradstreet (Data as a Service)
• eGain Corporation (Knowledge Management)*
• Experian QAS (Address Cleansing and Validation)*
• Fellow Consulting (Customizable mobile and offline solutions)
• InsideView (Sales and Marketing Intelligence)
• Riva Integration Server (Server-side or Cloud sync for Exchange)
• Qvidian (Sales Enablement Solutions)
• Reachable (Social CRM)
• upsourceIT (Document/Email Merging and Attachment Management)*
• Visible Technologies (Enterprise Social Media Monitoring and Analytics)
• Xactly Corporation (Sales Compensation Management)*
Partner has achieved current Oracle Validated Integration.
In addition to the above ISVs, the Pavilion will also host system integrators who have worked with key CRM ISVs to deploy combined solutions, including:
• IBizSoft (Innovative iStore, iSupport, and iPayment Solutions)
• WIPRO (Global IT Services, Consulting and Outsourcing services provider)
• These CRM ISVs are already benefiting from cross-integration of their solutions to create a more comprehensive CRM suite.
“The CRM Pavilion is a great way to see the valuable contributions our partner solutions bring to Oracle CRM and our customers,” said Anthony Lye, Senior Vice President of CRM, Oracle. “Working closely with these partners has led to many customer successes and product innovations that solve very complex requirements and we're pleased to showcase them at Oracle OpenWorld.”
“As a Gold level member of Oracle Partner Network with an Oracle Validated Integration, and a founding member of the Inner Circle Partner Initiative for Oracle CRM On Demand, BigMachines has seen the benefits of delivering joint solutions that provide real business value to our customers,” said David Bonnette, President, BigMachines. "We look forward to participating in the CRM Pavilion at OpenWorld, where we will demonstrate our leading, on-demand selling platform along with other best-of-breed partners."
Oracle (oracle.com) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco (oracle.com/openworld), the information technology event dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs, draws more than 45,000 attendees from 143 countries. Oracle OpenWorld 2011 offers more than 2000 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 450 partners showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2011 is being held October 2-6 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Susie Penner, Oracle
P: +1.650.506.1973 / E: susanne.penner[.]oracle.com.