MagneticOne, one of the most promising innovative software development companies on the market, announces the release of new editions of Store Manager for Magento. The outstanding improvement of the plans and pricing boosts the basic store management strategies. The new editions feature the enhancements and store management campaigns focusing on the streamline of Magento based stores of all types.
Striving to extend the functionality of the software, as well as targeting the latest trends in the field of eCommerce, MagneticOne introduces the three major editions of Store Manager for Magento:
- Basic Edition;
- Professional Edition;
- Enterprise Edition.
Aiming at the most basic store management strategies, this edition includes all the most ground options for proper administration of Magento based store. It shares most of the vital features of Store Manager for Magento, albeit with limitations. It is perfect for online shops with a simple streamline of operations requiring quick and clear store handling. With the basic version, you get the following options:
• Add the limited number of only 1 store connection to the database;
• The limited number of up to 3000 products available for import and export;
• Basic category management, product management, attribute management and order management;
• Fundamental administration of general and custom reports, as well as database restore and backup;
• Sound direct and bridge connections;
• Addons included for testing purposes only. For full functionality, they can be purchased separately.
Professional Edition bears the title constituting its sole purpose. Apart from all the basic features of Store Manager for Magento, this version is designed for the advanced administration of Magento based stores to the greater extent. Therefore, it extends the functionality of the basic edition by losing all the limitations and adding up with additional features. With Store Manager for Magento Professional Edition you enjoy handful of the following functions:
• Unlimited number of store connections that can added to the database;
• Unlimited number of products available for import and export;
• Advanced category management, product management, attribute management and order management;
• Fully functional general and custom reports;
• Encrypted passwords for increased security;
• SSH support provided for secure connections;
• Hastened management of database restore and backup options;
• Advanced direct and bridge connections;
• Addons included for testing purposes. For full functionality, they can be purchased separately.
Additionally, Professional Edition contains advanced options for:
• Store Diagnostics, allowing to analyze and track missing product images;
• Raw Table Editor for direct operations with store database tables and fields;
• Multi Editor designed for easy product pricing management;
• Advanced operations with custom SQL queries;
• Mass operations with expressions for an easy definition of valid values and conditions using macroses.
Following all the advanced enhancements, all the current owners of Store Manager for Magento will be automatically transferred to the Professional Edition of the program!
Targeting the most advanced and complex Magento based stores, Store Manager for Magento Enterprise Edition not only includes the unlimited access to all the basic and advanced features of the program, but also supports Magento Enterprise Edition. So now, Store Manager is geared towards larger companies choosing the greater features provided by Magento platform.
Moreover, the Enterprise Edition provides full, unlimited, unconditional access to all the Store Manager addons already included in the package:
• QuickBooks Integration addon designed for automatic product, order, customer export to QuickBooks;
• USPS Shipping Integration addon for easy and fast shipping management;
• Automated Product Import addon to automate the product import process from external resources;
• ICEcat Product Catalogue Integration, designed to synchronize product descriptions and images with ICEcat product catalogue;
• Peachtree Integration addon, helping to synchonize products, customers and orders with Peachtree by Sage;
• Mass AdWords Product Ads for easy creation of separate ads in Google AdWords.
With all the implemented changes, Store Manager for Magento is aimed at facilitating and improving the administration of multiple operations for all types of Magento based stores. All three editions are developed to extend the functionality of a default admin web interface and help online merchants manage their stores much more effectively.
MagneticOne (magneticone.com) is an innovative software development company, concentrated on all aspects of eCommerce. Constantly striving excellence, MagneticOne continuously works to improve the efficiency of eCommerce business and make it more profitable. The company concentrates on the development of Store Managers and modules for different shopping carts, including Magento, CRE Loaded, Zen Cart, osCommerce, X-Cart, CubeCart and Pinnacle Cart, and provides web services such as BetaEasy, Cart2Cart, Software Statistics Service, Oders Point, Yaware.