NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Krakow, Malopolskie, Poland, 2011/09/09 - In 2011, Comarch will be organizing its annual networking event on 4th - 5th October in Brussels. Comarch User Group is free to attend for telecom operators and includes a line-up of prominent speakers representing service providers.
Each year Comarch User Group provides a unique platform for exchanging best practices, learning about the latest product developments and listening to case studies that present how other operators managed to overcome business challenges using dedicated software.
In the post event survey, 90 percent of 2010 attendees claimed they will attend again in 2011.
This year's edition of Comarch User Group features an exciting speaker line-up including:
• Martin Creaner, President and Chief Executive Officer, TMForum
• Jean Louis Previdi, Executive Partner & VP EMEA, Gartner Robbert Noorman, Manager Innovation & ICT, KPN (Netherlands)
• Bernd Kreiling, Department Manager Processes & Support, E-Plus (Germany)
• Jörg Bennemann, Referent Service Assurance, from Vodafone (Germany)
• Krzysztof Zych, Head of IT, GTS Central Europe (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania)
Estimated attendance of 60 representatives of Comarch's European customers and prospects is expected.
The event is supported by the following media partners: European Communications, Mobile Europe and Vanilla Plus.
Join the event and meet the decision makers responsible for software purchase and implementation!
To register for the conference go to registration website.
Related Resources for Comarch User Group 2011:
• Website: usergroup.comarch.com
• Agenda: usergroup.comarch.com/agenda
Comarch (telecoms.comarch.com) is a global supplier of IT products and services for the telecommunication industry. The company's flexible solutions are industry standard compliant and developed in-house. Comarch solutions constantly evolve based on customer demand. Since 1993, the company has accumulated experience and knowledge in the fields of designing, implementing, and integrating IT solutions. Comarch serves some of the market's largest players - such as Telekom Deutschland (former T-Mobile Germany), T-Mobile Austria, E-Plus Germany, Vodafone Germany and Telefonica O2 Germany, as well as companies from the KPN and France Telecom groups. Comarch provides COTS products in the areas of BSS, CRM, OSS as well as a range of comprehensive services.