NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
McLean, VA, United Kingdom, 2011/09/08 - Imaging technology, electronic warfare system, tactical satellite communications & power generator take center stage (NYSE: ITT) - ITT.com. NYSE: ITT
ITT Corporation will showcase its industry-leading defense electronics and geospatial solutions at the 2011 Defence & Security Equipment International (DSEi) exhibition, to be held in London from September 13-16, 2011.
With a focus on bridging the battlefield with customer-ready solutions, ITT Defense & Information Solutions will highlight the following capabilities at the DSEi exhibition:
• adLib™ : adLib provides a unique web-based, net-centric, standards compliant solution for capturing, processing, storing, and disseminating Full Motion Video(FMV) from manned and unmanned Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and ground based sensors.
• Centaur High Capacity Data Radio (HCDR): HCDR creates a communications backbone for messaging, internet and situation awareness to support mission-critical on the move operations.
• CRUX: In a small package, utilizing the existing footprint of a conventional alternator, the CRUX can provide up to 1000 amps of clean, usable power at low engine RPM's.
• Enhanced AGILE Access: AGILE Access system is a deployable, enterprise ready imagery management and dissemination system supporting contingency operations that dramatically reduces the time needed to deliver crucial data anywhere in the world.
• Global Network On the Move Active Distribution (GNOMAD): GNOMAD is a rapidly-fielded solution for tactical satellite communications, providing a secure and reliable means of mobile satellite communication.
• Night Vision: ITT provides critical Generation 3 (Gen 3) night vision systems to the U.S. and allied militaries so they are equipped to carry out their missions.
• Spearhead HF: The Spearhead HF Radio is a multiband HF/VHF transceiver that offers long range (beyond line of site) communications and secure interoperability.
• Wide-Area Airborne Surveillance (WAAS) Sensor System: ITT provides solutions and sensor arrays, currently enclosed in pods and mounted to MQ-9 Reaper UAV.
To learn more about ITT Defense programs on display at DSEi, please visit defense.itt.com/dsei2011/. ITT will be showing at booth S5-365
Follow ITT Defense on Twitter to get updates on the latest developments and news at the show @ITTDefense.
About ITT Corporation
ITT Corporation (itt.com) is a high-technology engineering and manufacturing company operating on all seven continents in three vital markets: water and fluids management, global defense and security, and motion and flow control. With a heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver extraordinary solutions that create more livable environments, provide protection and safety and connect our world. Headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., the company reported 2010 revenue of $11 billion.