NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
St. Paul, MN, United States, 2011/09/08 - Cortec® VpCI® papers provide multi-metal protection in simple, economical applications for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals eliminating the need to inventory a variety of papers for each of the metals you need to protect.
They prevent package contamination by utilizing only the highest quality neutral/natural Kraft paper produced in our own state-of-the-art coating plant under controlled conditions, with full time quality control and research ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
All Cortec® VpCI® papers are environmentally safe, fully recyclable and repulpable, biobased, nitrite free, non-toxic, and FDA approved. They provide an excellent alternative to oil coatings or other VCI/VPI papers that contain hazardous chemicals.
There are no chemical concentrations to calculate or application systems to maintain. Your protected products can be used immediately – no surface preparation or cleaning is required.
Cortec® range of environmentally safe VpCI® papers are available in jumbo or converter rolls, standard size rolls, and sheeting as well as custom printing and converting.
• VpCI®-144 – A moisture barrier coated paper. Replaces polyethylene coated papers.
• VpCI®-145- Combines corrosion inhibiting and static-dissipative properties to provide a complete packaging paper.
• VpCI®-146 - Protects products for storage or shipment.
• VpCI®-148 - Provides resistance to greases, oils, and solvents.
• VpCI®-149 - Formulated specifically to provide superior protection for sensitive metals such as copper, aluminum, and cast iron.
• Cor-Pak®Linerboard, Patented- Exceptionally light and strong barrier; tear and moisture resistant.
• EcoShield® Linerboard, Patented- Provides a moisture and oil barrier protection.
• VpCI® Corrosorber paper - Tarnish inhibiting packaging paper specifically for precious metals such as silver, gold, and tin.