eClinicalWorks®, a market leader in ambulatory clinical systems, today announced that Oklahoma’s Comanche County Memorial Hospital has chosen the eClinicalWorks comprehensive electronic health records (EHR) solution for its employed physicians across 28 locations that are multi-specialty. Designed to improve quality of care with access to real-time information and clinical decision support, the technology will also be offered to non-affiliated community practices.
“Comanche County Memorial Hospital searched for a system that would connect all of its providers, regardless of specialty or location, creating one chart for each patient,” said Nancy Allen, director of practice management and business services at Comanche County Memorial Hospital. “eClinicalWorks has proven to be a system that will work for us, and not expect us to work for it. Support has shown a fast response time and the knowledge level of the staff, especially in regards to billing, is excellent. Using this system, we expect to increase productivity in addition to quality of care.”
eClinicalWorks comprehensive EHR solution includes a preventative-care oriented technology for practices and enterprise groups of all sizes and most specialties, linking all features via a single database. Comanche County Memorial Hospital, which uses McKesson for its in-patient system, is also utilizing eClinicalWorks Electronic Health eXchange (eEHX), providing a longitudinal view of patient records and showing a patient’s medical history in a simple format.
“Hospitals are frequently picking eClinicalWorks for their own physicians and to connect with the community,” said Girish Kumar Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks. “This model will help in the delivery of care. Comanche County Memorial Hospital is receiving a preventative-care oriented system that will connect both employed and community physicians, improving the quality of care.”
As part of eClinicalWorks’ comprehensive EHR solution, Comanche County Memorial Hospital will implement the following:
• eClinicalWorks EMR/PM enables clinicians to manage patient flow, immediately access patient records in-house or remotely, electronically communicate with the referring physicians and securely send consult notes and clinical data;
• eClinicalWorks Patient Portal allows patients and doctors to communicate securely via the Internet;
• eBO® performs clinical and financial analytics;
• eClinicalMobile® permits Comanche County Memorial Hospital’s physicians to access the system at any time through their smart phone;
• eClinicalMessenger® acts as a messaging service that utilizes Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) to enable physician practices to send messages, in batches or singularly, to patients for aspects of care. This includes appointment reminders, lab results, diagnostic imaging and statements; and
• eClinicalWorks P2P™ provides practice-to-practice, provider-to-provider communications in a peer-to-peer environment.
eClinicalWorks® (eclinicalworks.com) is a privately held leader in the ambulatory clinical systems market. The company’s comprehensive electronic health records and practice management solution is proven for every market segment: large practice groups, including Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative (MAeHC) and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, as well as medium, small and solo practices regardless of specialty. The company enjoys high profitability with a five-year compounded growth rate of more than 100 percent year-to-year. With an established customer base of more than 150,000 providers and 250,000 healthcare professionals across all 50 states, eClinicalWorks has been awarded multiple top industry honors including being named to the Inc. 5000 for the past five consecutive years. Based in Westborough, Mass., eClinicalWorks has additional offices in New York City, Pleasanton, Calif. and Alpharetta, Ga.