NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, 2011/09/05 - EMR’s latest publications provide an exceptional tool to understand the current trends, therapeutic structure, competitive landscape and the outlook for key developed Antithrombotic drug markets till 2016.
In its new series of reports on antithrombotics, Expert Market Research, one of the world’s leading providers of lifescience market intelligence, analyses the market potential of antithrombotic drugs in key developed markets.
EMR’s antithrombotic market series includes report on the following countries:
• US Antithrombotics Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
• UK Antithrombotics Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
• Australia Antithrombotics Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
• Japan Antithrombotics Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
• France Antithrombotics Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
• Italy Antithrombotics Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
• Spain Antithrombotics Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
• Germany Antithrombotics Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
• Canada Antithrombotics Market Report and Forecast: 2011-2016
Each of these reports provide a comprehensive analysis on the current and future market trends of antithrombotic drugs. These reports also facilitates a deep insight into the current and future epidemiology of antithrombotic indications and its market structure besides probing into the performance of various therapeutic classes, companies, molecules and brands. These reports can serve as an excellent guide for clients who are looking for an in-depth understanding of the market for antithrombotic drugs.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the current and future size of the antithrombotic patient population?
• What are the current and future prevalence rates for various antithrombotic indications?
• What has been the historical performance of the antithrombotic market and how will it behave in the coming years?
• Who are the leading companies in the antithrombotic market and how will they perform in the coming years?
• What has been the historical performance of various antithrombotic therapeutic classes and how will they behave in the coming years?
• What are the leading molecules in the antithrombotic market and how will they behave in the coming years?
Why should you buy this Report?
• To gain an in-depth insight into the prevalence of various antithrombotic indications.
• To have it as a powerful tool for identifying your target patient population.
• To facilitate business decision-making based on historical, current and forecast market data for antithrombotic drugs.
• To identify potential classes, drugs, partners and competitors so as to develop strategies for market penetration and drug development
• To develop business strategies by looking at companies those have been the biggest winners and losers in the antithrombotics market.
• To gain an understanding into future market events and make more informed business decisions.
Research Objectives Achieved in this Report:
Evaluating the Epidemiology of Antithrombotic Indications:
Key Aspects Analyzed:
• Current and future prevalence of various antithrombotic indications
• Current and future size of the patient pool suffering from antithrombotic indications
Comprehensive Situation Analysis of the Antithrombotics Market:
Classes Covered: Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors, Heparins, Fibrinolytics, Vitamin k Antagonists, Direct Thrombin Inhibitors and all other drug classes
Key Aspects Analyzed:
• Historical, current and future market trends.
• Historical, current and future performance of various drugs.
• Historical, current and future performance of various companies.
• Product portfolio of various companies.
• Historical, current and future performance of various therapeutic classes.
Methodology & Information Sources:
To prepare this report, material was mined from both primary and secondary data sources. Primary information sources included data provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers, marketing strategists, scientists, doctors and product managers at leading pharmaceutical companies. Secondary data sources include both proprietary and public databases. These included company websites, annual reports, financial reports, 10K’s, government resources, books, magazines, white papers, journals, analyst reports and access to thousands of proprietary databases.
Table of Contents
1. Research Methodology & Definitions
2. Executive Summary
3. Prevalence of Various Antithrombotic Indications & Patient Population
3.1 Prevalence of Various Antithrombotic Indications
3.2 Antithrombotic Patient Pool
4. The US Antithrombotic Drugs Market Landscape
4.1 Current Trends & Forecast
4.1.1 Current Market Trends
4.1.2 Market Forecast
4.2 Share of Various Players & Drugs
4.2.1 Current Trends
4.2.2 Market Forecast
4.3 Performance of Various Therapeutic Classes
4.3.1 Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors
18.104.22.168 Current Market Trends
22.214.171.124 Sales of Various Molecules
126.96.36.199 Sales Forecast
188.8.131.52 Current Market Trends
184.108.40.206 Sales of Various Molecules
220.127.116.11 Sales Forecast
18.104.22.168 Current Market Trends
22.214.171.124 Sales of Various Molecules
126.96.36.199 Sales Forecast
4.3.4 Vitamin k Antagonists
188.8.131.52 Current Market Trends
184.108.40.206 Sales of Various Molecules
220.127.116.11 Sales Forecast
4.3.5 Direct Thrombin Inhibitors
18.104.22.168 Current Market Trends
22.214.171.124 Sales of Various Molecules
126.96.36.199 Sales Forecast
4.3.6 Other Classes
188.8.131.52 Current Market Trends
184.108.40.206 Sales of Various Molecules
220.127.116.11 Sales Forecast.