NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Fargo, ND, United States, 2011/09/01 - Enhanced enterprise solution approach to Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) focuses on meaningful, measurable, and sustainable performance outcomes across the healthcare enterprise - IntelligentInSites.com.
Intelligent InSites, Inc., the leading provider of enterprise real-time location systems (RTLS) software helping hospitals improve patient satisfaction and operational performance while supporting multiple RFID and RTLS technologies, announced the RTLS+ approach to ensuring enterprise-wide RTLS success for healthcare providers.
The RTLS+ approach is a synergistic combination of Intelligent InSites’ enterprise-class software, the hardware-agnostic ability to work with any RTLS or RFID hardware technology, expertise in transforming healthcare processes to leverage real-time data and connectivity, and InSites’ experienced solution consultants and proven methodologies—all which ensure a successful investment in RTLS solutions and measurable and sustainable performance outcomes.
“At Intelligent InSites, we have long recognized that RTLS and RFID solutions can make a tremendous impact on operational performance and patient care,” said Marcus Ruark, VP of Marketing at Intelligent InSites. “Because of this far-reaching potential to improve how hospitals run, RTLS solutions deserve an enterprise-class approach.”
The InSites RTLS+ approach has enabled InSites’ customers to achieve the following improvements to their performance outcomes:
• Hard-dollar cost savings exceeding $1,000, 000/year, resulting from reduced rental equipment expenses, optimized medical equipment inventory, and reduced equipment shrinkage.
• Identification of more than $5,000, 000 in surplus medical equipment (a 29% over-procurement rate), providing actionable opportunity for inventory reduction, inter-hospital inventory transfers, reduced annual maintenance and support costs, and future procurement avoidance.
• Conversion of ~3,600 hours/year of Non-Value-Added (NVA) Time to Value-Added (VA) Time, increasing nursing staff time at the patient bedside.
• 71% reduction in daily processing time for infusion pumps, saving ~1,700 hours/per year and delivering clean pumps to nursing units by 8am instead of 1pm each day.
• 36% increase in preventative maintenance (PM) performance across 2,000+ infusion pumps, and a 40% increase in productivity of biomedical engineering staff.
Healthcare providers interested in learning how the InSites RTLS+ approach will enable them to save hard-dollar costs, improve patient safety, increase patient satisfaction, and run a more efficient organization, should call 866-520-9113 to schedule the InSites RTLS+ Value Analysis Program.
About Intelligent InSites
Intelligent InSites (IntelligentInSites.com) helps healthcare organizations reduce costs and improve care by transforming automatically-collected data into actionable insights. Through its interoperable, hardware-agnostic, healthcare RTLS software platform, Intelligent InSites gathers data from real-time location, condition sensing, and other systems; then delivers meaningful information to the right person, at the right time, on the right device. Intelligent InSites’ customers gain enterprise-wide visibility and are able to impact continuous process improvements, resulting in remarkable financial and quality of care outcomes.