Funnel Master, Hugh Macfarlane, has teamed up again with his friend and Marketing ROI guru, Jim Lenskold, to deliver crisp new insights into global best practice on turning leads into revenue.
As recognized leaders in marketing best practice, Jim and Hugh have shared the virtual stage many times before; having presented webinars to enthralled audiences and delivered a series of popular joint white papers via MarketingProfs.
The 45-minute webinar, which has already been accessed by hundreds of viewers around the world, provides business owners with actionable steps to improve their lead conversion rate and increase overall profitability.
From this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
• Use lead quality to close objective gaps;
• Use lead quality to increase profitability and marketing ROI;
• Use your funnel metrics and lead quality qualifications to guide marketing strategies and tactical decisions; and
• Predict - and change - the future using a simple funnel model.
To drive more revenue from your leads and achieve greater profitability, download MathMarketing’s latest Funnel Forum webinar – Turn Leads to Revenue – now from resources.mathmarketing.com/.
Over 330 projects, thirteen years and five continents, MathMarketing (mathmarketing.com) has helped many companies to ramp the performance of their Sales and Marketing engines with clear plans and the skills to execute.
Clients include AXA, CA, Canon, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Oracle, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone and World Vision.
These businesses were wrestling with at least one of a number of common problems:
• They lack a clear plan for growth;
• Their team has gaps in their B2B marketing skills;
• Members of their team just don’t ‘get it’; or
• Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
In addressing these common problems, MathMarketing created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
• Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer’s Journey);
• Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
• Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and
• Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.