Datawatch Corporation's Monarch Report Analytics platform, is used by the nation’s top 17 hospitals to make more informed, data-driven financial, clinical, and operational decisions. U.S. News and World Report recently ranked the top 17 hospitals in the United States that demonstrate unusually high expertise across multiple specialties. All of these medical centers use the Monarch Report Analytics platform to easily, cost-effectively and cost-efficiently access and analyze data trapped in healthcare reports.
“Hospitals are under enormous pressure to comply with increased reporting requirements for Meaningful Use, Accountable Care, and more, while streamlining business processes such as revenue cycle management and improving clinical workflows,” said Tom Callahan, product manager, healthcare solutions, Datawatch. “These top hospitals – Datawatch customers – are all realizing the benefits and value of utilizing report analytics and unlocking healthcare data previously trapped in HIS applications, clinical applications, and financial systems.”
The top performing hospitals using Datawatch’s Monarch Report Analytics platform are:
• Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
• Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
• Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
• Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland)
• Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center (Los Angeles)
• New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell (New York)
• UCSF Medical Center (San Francisco)
• Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Boston)
• Duke University Medical Center (Durham, N.C.)
• Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania ( Philadelphia)
• Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University (St. Louis)
• UPMC-University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Pittsburgh)
• University of Washington Medical Center (Seattle)
• University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
• Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, Tenn.)
• Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York)
• Stanford Hospital and Clinics (Stanford, Calif.)
These hospitals rely on Monarch Report Analytics to develop, analyze, and report on healthcare analytics, such as:
• clinical and quality outcomes reporting;
• revenue cycle management reporting;
• service line and profitability;
• analyzing and optimizing resources, such as operating room utilization.
Additionally, many hospitals and other healthcare organizations use the Monarch Report Analytics platform to provide self-service reporting capabilities to end-users via dashboards, report distribution and presentment, and pre-built analytic views. For example, the Monarch Report Analytics platform is widely used to analyze unbilled accounts, denials, adjustments and bad debt; and to effectively manage and report on payer mix and reimbursement issues.
To learn more about the issues in healthcare reporting, download Datawatch’s newest white paper,“Unlocking Healthcare Data with Report Analytics.”
The Monarch Report Analytics platform easily extracts report data and other disparate sources from numerous specialized healthcare systems, including Meditech, McKesson, Cerner, GE, Siemens and Epic; as well as practice management systems, time and attendance systems, and numerous clinical and financial applications. With the increased focus on improving the quality and efficiency of care, the Monarch Reports Analytics platform will continue to be utilized by the leading hospitals for integrating disparate data sources, which are required to improve financial performance, enhance the quality of care, and reduce the inefficient processes inherent within the healthcare industry.
About Datawatch Corporation
Datawatch Corporation (datawatch.com) empowers organizations to transform the massive amounts of valuable information that is trapped in static reports, PDF files, XML files and other content-rich, but difficult-to-use data sources, into a dynamic information analytics system that accelerates and improves decision-making throughout their operations. Datawatch's technology allows its more than 40,000 customers worldwide to leverage the investments they have made in reports from ERP, CRM and other custom applications into high performance analytic information at a fraction of the cost and time of traditional approaches. Datawatch is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts with offices in London, Sydney and Manila, with partners and customers in more than 100 countries worldwide.
© 2011 Datawatch Corporation. Datawatch, Monarch, Monarch Enterprise Server and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Datawatch Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.