Randy Blankstein, President of national net lease advisory firm The Boulder Group, will be a featured speaker at the Interface Net Lease Conference in New York on September 21st, 2011. He will be on a panel discussing the State of the Net Lease Market.
France Publications and its InterFace Conference Group will bring together all of the leading players in the net lease, 1031 and sale leaseback markets for InterFace Net Lease, a national networking conference in New York City on September 23rd at the New York City Bar Association. A cocktail reception, sponsored by W. P. Carey & Co., will be held the night before on September 22nd at The Terrace Club, located at 25 W. 51st St. (Off Fifth Ave.). Organized by InterFace Vice President Rich Kelley, who has produced national net lease conference events for more than 10 years, InterFace Net Lease will focus on:
• What net lease lenders are active in the current debt market and how have the financing terms changed over the past year?
• Who are the most active equity investors and what strategies are they pursuing in this market?
• With new single tenant construction at a cyclical low, what will drive the supply pipeline in the first half of 2011?
• What is potential impact of carried interest legislation on net lease and 1031 investment markets?
• What is the current state of the 1031 market and when will it recover?
• What potential tax and accounting changes could impact on the sale leaseback market?
• As foreclosures accelerate, will zero cash flow 1031 exchanges become more prevalent?
• How will retailers’ ‘new urbanism’ impact net lease investment market?
About The Boulder Group
The Boulder Group (bouldergroup.com) is a boutique investment real estate service firm specializing in net lease properties. The firm provides a full range of brokerage, advisory, and financing services nationwide to a substantial and diversified client base, which includes high net worth individuals, developers, REITs, partnerships and institutional investment funds. Founded in 1997, the firm has participated in the acquisition and disposition of more than $1.2 billion of net lease real estate transactions through several real estate cycles.