NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
New Delhi, Delhi, India, 2011/08/05 - Koenig Solutions, World’s #1 offshore IT Training and Certification company, now offers SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services course - Koenig-Solutions.com.
This SQL Server training course teaches how to implement an Analysis Services solution in an organization. SSAS training course includes how to use the Analysis Services development tools to create an Analysis Services database and an OLAP cube, and how to use the Analysis Services management and administrative tools to manage an Analysis Services solution.
After completing the SSAS course, students will be able to:
• Describe how SQL Server Analysis Services can be used to implement analytical solutions.
• Create multi-dimensional analysis solutions with SQL Server Analysis Services.
• Implement dimensions and cubes in an Analysis Services solution.
• Implement measures and measure groups in an Analysis Services solution.
• Query a multidimensional Analysis Services solution.
• Customize an Analysis Services cube.
• Deploy and secure an Analysis Services database.
• Maintain a multi-dimensional Analysis Services solution.
• Implement a Data Mining solution.
Koenig is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions and courses are run using Microsoft Official Curriculum.
Koenig offers training on all popular certifications, including MCTS, MCSE, MCPD, MCITP VMware, CEH, CISSP, RHCE, RHCSS, RHCSA, Oracle 11g, 10g & 9i, SQL Server, CCNA, CCNP, CCVP, CCIE and SCJP.
For more information, visit koenig-solutions.com/.
Koenig is a reputed company based in India providing offshore IT training and certification. Established in 1993, Koenig has more than 15 years of vast experience in Instruction Led Training. Koenig is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions Koenig is an authorized training partner of Checkpoint, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, Red Hat, VMware, Novell, LPI, CIW, CWNP, EC-Council and SCP. Koenig is also an Authorized Testing Centre of Prometric and Vue. Koenig offers quality of training, small batch size, convenient start dates, holiday experience, flexibility and much more. Participants from all over the world (57 countries last count) regularly travel to Koenig to upgrade their skills at 50% of prices in USA and Europe.