NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Bellevue, WA, United States, 2006/10/15 - Real Mango, LLC announces a new business opportunity that is ideal for women and work-at-home moms.
Good credit is essential today. Without it one cannot qualify for a mortgage, finance a car, get a bank loan or even open a gas charge card. The Credit Money Machine is a new software program that caters to a woman's natural communication advantage.
Called the Credit Money Machine it’s a new software program that allows just about anyone to become a credit repair professional.
“We live in a society awash in credit and there are plenty of customers that need help in repairing their credit and boosting their credit scores,” says Brian DesLauriers, General Manager for Real Mango LLC.
With almost one-third of our population in need of credit help and another third available for a credit tune-up there’s plenty of business to go around.
A 2004 study by the U.S. Public Interest Research Group (uspirg.org) found that:
• Twenty-five percent (25%) of the credit reports surveyed contained serious errors that could result in the denial of credit, such as false delinquencies or accounts that did not belong to the consumer;
• Fifty-four percent (54%) of the credit reports contained personal demographic information that was misspelled, long-outdated, belonged to a stranger, or was otherwise incorrect;
• Twenty-two percent (22%) of the credit reports listed the same mortgage or loan twice;
• Almost eight percent (8%) of the credit reports were missing major credit, loan, mortgage, or other consumer accounts that demonstrate the creditworthiness of the consumer;
• Thirty percent (30%) of the credit reports contained credit accounts that had been closed by the consumer but remained listed as open;
• Altogether, 79% of the credit reports surveyed contained either serious errors or other mistakes of some kind.
Any way you slice it there’s plenty of credit repair to go around.
Credit repair professionals can work on their own and/or with other financial professionals such as mortgage brokers, leasing brokers, loan brokers, realtors, car dealers and others dealing with customer credit issues.
“Women are known to be more sensitive and better communicators than men which are natural assets in becoming a credit repair professional,” continues DesLauriers.
Real Mango LLC is a professional collaboration between two people who have never meet. Lorenzo Rodriguez and Brian DesLauriers first made contact online in 2004 while Brian was living in Bangkok, Thailand and Lorenzo in Florida.