NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Saratoga Springs, NY, United States, 2011/08/02 - "Learning Strategies," a collaborative eBook was released today, featuring perspectives from CNN, CIA, Farmers Insurance and more - Learning2011.com / MASIE.com.
Changing technology, changing business models, changing workforce demographics and the rise of online, on-demand knowledge are challenging corporations’ approaches to workplace learning and training. Learning Strategies is a non-commercial, vendor-neutral collection of case studies from senior learning executives in global corporations and government agencies.
Edited by Nigel Paine, this eBook features authors from CNN, the CIA, Farmers Insurance, Shell, Eaton Corporation, and the Defense Intelligence Agency. The authors share perspectives of how their organizations are evolving and implementing unique learning strategies.
• Learning Strategies by Elliott Masie;
• What Makes a Successful Learning Strategy? by Nigel Paine, Editor;
• CIA’s Learning Strategy: Focusing Out on the Organization We Serve by Bob Baker;
• The Strategy of Managing Change by Lisa Pedrogo, CNN;
• Building the Case for a Learning Strategy by Ruben Bonales, Waste Management, Inc.;
• Learning Strategy at Shell: 2 Parts, 3 Pathways & 3 Horizons by Willem Manders, Shell;
• Putting the Strategy Back into a Learning Strategy by Keith Dunbar, DIA;
• Making a Strategic Learning Portfolio the Heart of any Learning Strategy by Terry M. Farmer and Evan Ishida, Eaton Corporation;
• Setting Learning Strategy: Technology is Key…When You Use it Well by Mike Cuffe, Farmers Insurance Group;
• The Dynamic Strategy Relies on Insight - Not Planning by Peter Hallard, Lloyds Banking Group.
The MASIE Center (masie.com) is a global ThinkTank focusing on evolving methods and approaches to workplace learning, training, performance and collaboration.