NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Parsippany, NJ, United States, 2011/07/28 - Coldwell Banker Real Estate, LLC announced a relaunch of the Properties Real Estate Search section of ColdwellBanker.com to respond to the growing percentage (38%) of visitors using non-traditional search options on the site.
Non-traditional searches include mobile phone sites and apps, as well as unique search functions such as keyword, lifestyle, affordability and BlueScape®.
This newly enhanced section of the website combines various real estate search options and tools available on coldwellbanker.com into one location to help consumers explore and acquire information for their home search.
From local community amenities to an affordability radar, informational videos to direct access to agents, this unique search section now provides consumers with more than a dozen ways to search, gather information and find the right home and community for their lifestyle. Visitors will also gain access to download mobile tools including apps for the iPhone, Android and iPad for searching on-the-go.
“With nearly 40% percent of all searches on our website now being conducted in non-traditional ways, we continue to provide visitors with search alternatives and resources to access during the home buying process,” said Michael Fischer, chief marketing officer, Coldwell Banker Real Estate. “The days of only offering bed/bath search functionality are over. Consumers want and need more options, and allowing them to search for homes as they see fit is critical.”
The following search options and tools are available on the new Properties Real Estate Search section:
• Lifestyle Search*: From public transportation to wide open spaces, restaurants to trendy neighborhoods, those who are focused on location, location, location can rate which lifestyle characteristics are important to them.
• Affordability Radar*: For the budget conscious, this tool enables users to identify upfront if a home on coldwellbanker.com fits within their budget based on their household income, monthly debts, available funds and loan terms.
• BlueScape®: Built for dreamers and designed for home buyers, BlueScape allows consumers to experience the home searching process in an entirely non-traditional way, by rating abstract images with thumbs up or thumbs down. The BlueScape technology serves up listings that match each individual’s inherent preferences.
• Coldwell Banker On Location®: Honing in on video as the future of real estate, Coldwell Banker’s branded YouTube channel provides thousands of videos, including community videos, virtual tours and agent videos.
• Home Listing Report: The Coldwell Banker Home Listing Report allows site visitors to compare the average home price listing for a four-bedroom, two-full-bathroom home in more than 2,300 markets so they can see how each area stacks up in affordability.
• Mobile Apps and Mobile Sites: Users can download the mobile app that fits their needs to search for a home anywhere, anytime from their iPhone, Android, iPad or other handheld device.
• Luxury Properties: Those in search of the most extraordinary properties in the world can begin their search here.
• International Property Search: Global home buyers can find a property overseas by searching coldwellbanker.com listings in 50 countries.
• Vacation and Second Homes: Home buyers who want to hit the slopes, lounge on the beach or chill in a villa can identify the perfect home-away-from-home.
• New Homes: If finding a new construction home is a priority, home buyers can narrow down their search with the New Homes area.
• Agent and Office Search: Coldwell Banker has an expansive network of agents and brokers who can help home buyers and sellers make smarter real estate decisions. This feature allows site visitors to begin their search by choosing a trusted agent or office first, who will help guide them through the process.
*Note: The Lifestyle and Affordability search options are not included on the Coldwell Banker Canada website.
• Coldwell Banker Issues International Housing Report;
• Coldwell Banker Report Ranks Canadian Real Estate Markets;
• Coldwell Banker Report Ranks More Than 2,300 U.S. Markets;
• Coldwell Banker Launches New iAd for iPhone and iPod Touch;
• Coldwell Banker Ranked as Fastest-Growing.
About Coldwell Banker®
Since 1906, the Coldwell Banker® organization (coldwellbanker.com) has been a premier provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate. Coldwell Banker is the oldest national real estate brand in the United States and today has a global network of agents working in thousands of offices in many countries and territories. The Coldwell Banker brand is known for creating innovative consumer services as recently seen by being the first national real estate brand to augment its website coldwellbanker.com for smart phones, the first to create an iPhone application and the first to fully harness the power of video in real estate listings, news and information through its Coldwell Banker On LocationSM YouTube channel. The Coldwell Banker system is a leader in specialty markets such as resort, new homes and luxury properties through its Coldwell Banker Previews International® marketing program. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC will never sell or provide information to a third party without your prior consent.