NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Randwick, New South Wales, Australia, 2011/07/23 - Nominal Accounting, which specialises in offering small businesses simple and easy to use accounting solutions, today announced the release of the “only’” micro business management software program suitable for small business operators - Nominal.com.au.
Nominal Accounting, which specialises in offering small businesses simple and easy to use accounting solutions, today announced the release of the “only’” micro business management software program suitable for small business operators.
“With this new simple and complete small business accounting software, small business owners can now better manage their payroll and inventory quickly and without hassle,” said Uri Maimon, founder of Nominal Accounting.
Maimon, who made the announcement, said using their newly released software program will make users properly maintain their bookkeeping tasks much easier.
“Our solution has the key functions that you need, without the unwanted features, options and processes that you don’t need, and won’t use,” added Maimon.
The Nominal accounting software package, with its simple, easy-to-master, and user-friendly interface, is promising to save users hours that would be otherwise spent on extensive training.
“Our software contains basic payroll functionality, perfect for all of your small business needs, and you can simply download your free copy and experience it for yourself for a 60 day, no-questions-asked refund guarantee,” said Maimon.
One of the benefits of using Nominal is that it allows for easy integration with PayPal and EBay transactions into one seamless account. The software even allows it’s user to create invoices, purchases, expenses, refunds and accounting for the PayPal fees and currency conversions.
“Nominal has the most advanced PayPal integration available to Australian Businesses’ today,” claimed Maimon.
Any size business, including micro businesses, can benefit from Nominal Accounting because it is designed for those who have minimal amount of accounting knowledge. According to Maimon, Nominal Accounting does all of the accounting work for you - all you do is to input data and access the reports.
Here are some of the benefits Nominal Accounting offers Micro and Small Businesses:
• It saves time in handling the company’s books
• It uses data efficiently – there is no need to enter the same data in different places
• Easy inventory management, sales tracking, management of customer contacts, payroll and business tax reporting.
• Helps eliminate mistakes that may occur as a result of human error
• Provides all monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
The software also simplifies the management of customers, employees and inventory because it has the ability to:
• Organises customer data efficiently
• Offers easy access to customer contact information, credit terms, credit card numbers and history of transactions
• Processes payrolls, including printing and E:ing payslips
• Maintains employee details, taxes, additions and deductions
• Manages lists of items and services
• Keeps track of price levels for buying and selling
• Reports on stock levels
• Provides transaction histories and reporting per item or service type.
Notwithstanding its many utilities, Nominal offers a complete accounting package at a very competitive price.
“We understand that you will need to consider the upfront, on-going upgrade, and license costs for accounting software packages. With this new program, we offer a complete solution, at an amazing price, allowing you to keep track of your capital and operational expenses,” noted Maimon.