NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Tampa, FL, United States, 2011/06/13 - ConnectWise, developer of the leading business management solution designed exclusively for IT service providers, VARs and MSPs, today unveiled ConnectWise Chat & Remote Control.
ConnectWise Chat & Remote Control provides chat, clientless remote control capabilities and automatic ticket generation within ConnectWise PSA.
A joint development of ConnectWise and NTRglobal, a pioneer in cloud-based remote support and IT automation software, ConnectWise Chat & Remote Control enhances client experience, increases profitability, and improves help desk employee performance by enabling technicians to assist multiple clients simultaneously. Features include:
• Chat-Session Tracking: Each chat session is tracked and recorded with a complete transcript.
• Clientless Remote Control: MSPs can use remote control to resolve problems firsthand for non-managed clients across Windows, Mac and Linux.
• Time Capture: Session times are automatically entered on the ticket, and available for billing, SLA measurements and executive review.
• Secure Communication: Encryption ensures all communications are kept private, and all data is secured, with a clear audit trail to enable compliance with existing regulations such as SOX, HIPPA, and others.
• Not Just for Help Desk: Chat capabilities can be used to enhance sales by providing immediate technical and product information, as well as for online meetings, product training and additional collaborative efforts between employees and clients.
“ConnectWise Chat & Remote Control provides technicians with the ability to respond quickly to requests and track each session. We’ve been using it to support our own partners for over a year; it allowed us to double our 24-hour ticket close rates, while automatically tracking each session for record-keeping and reporting purposes” said ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini. “We are confident ConnectWise Chat & Remote Control will help our partners deliver exemplary support and enhance their valued client relationships.”
“ConnectWise Chat and Remote Control streamlines our support process and greatly enhances the customer experience,” said Lara Johnson, remote services manager at Corbin, KY-based Computer Information Systems, Inc, a provider of IT, data security, physical security, and audio-visual service. “Our technicians can now offer customers instant remote service and resolve issues on the fly, which saves them time and money.”
“Research shows that phone-based support is nearly four times as costly as chat-based solutions. Client chat sessions reduce overall support costs and automatically track all session details for total accountability,” said NTRglobal CEO Gilles Samoun.
Chat & Remote Control are part of ConnectWise’s suite of business automation and IT integration tools including IT service software, quoting tools, application development and consulting. For a complete list of products visit connectwise.com/.