NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Northridge, CA, United States, 2011/06/07 - Pro Pharma JCode Calculator™ now available for purchase on the shopping cart on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis - ProPharmaConsultants.com.
Pro Pharma Pharmaceutical Consultants, Inc., a pharmaceutical consultant organization which focuses on data analytical expertise, announced today that it has introduced the JCode Calculator™ for purchase through their Shopping Cart and is now available on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
Pro Pharma has developed this Standardized Injectable Fee Schedule to assist with management of claims payment of self injectables, vaccines, immunizations and cancer therapeutic agents.
Pro Pharma’s JCode Calculator™ Version-2 is a standardized injectable fee schedule which is updated on a quarterly basis, and accompanied by a customized Excel Workbook to meet Client requirements.
• “We have simplified the ordering process to make imitating this “time and money saving” tool easier to implement”, said Carol Stern, CEO of Pro Pharma. “We have enabled ordering to be accomplished off of our Pro Pharma Shopping Cart so that Billing and Claims Professionals can start using the JCode Calculator™ quickly and on an “as-needed” basis. This makes the JCode Calculator™ an inexpensive and fast way to manage the claims and billing process in a cost effective and easy-to-use manner.”
This Tool has been developed to enable anyone responsible for claims and billing payments and reimbursements ease of use. This includes, but is not limited to the follwoing:
• Physician Practices;
• Managed Care Organizations, small or large;
• Health Plans;
• Self-Insured Employers;
• Public Entities.
This E-Commerce solution combines a full featured help desk and live web chat software integrated into one powerful support platform. This provides a seamless and easy way to start processing medical claims with easy-to-use step-by-step configuration process.
Pro Pharma (propharmaconsultants.com) provides secured access for each client to the Pro Pharma secured website for quarterly updates and daily access, which includes the following Key Features:
• Improved look up and History Functions;
• MMA Part B vs. Part D coverage;
• Differentiations between Brand & Generic Drugs;
• ICD-9 codes for Approved Diagnoses Identification;
• Expanded NDC lookups;
• Expected Package Quantity;
• Drug Alerts where appropriate.
This reference database also includes, but is not limited to:
• HCPCS Code (including A, J, Q and S Codes);
• Current Procedural Code (CPC, formerly CPT) for drugs;
• Average Wholesale Price (AWP**) by package and pricing unit;
• National Drug Code number (NDC);
• Average Sales Price (ASP);
• Brand Name;
• Generic Name;
• Package Size;
• WAC (Wholesale Acquisition Cost).
** Other cost bases, besides AWP are also available.
The JCode Calculator Training is included with each subscription for ALL new customers and will also feature a presentation by Dr. Craig Stern, President of Pro Pharma as part of an education seminar at the upcoming International Claim Association (ICA) Annual Education Conference October 2-5, 20111 in Las Vegas.
Please visit Pro Pharma website for more complete information.