NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Taipei, Taiwan, 2011/06/07 - Korenix announces that its JetBox 9300 series Linux-based Industrial Communication Computers have just been officially patented for their 6-in-1 design - include Linux Computing, Routing, Managed Ethernet Switching, PoE switching, Serial Device Server.
Korenix is proud to announce that its JetBox 9300 series Linux-based Industrial Communication Computers have just been officially patented for their 6-in-1 design, which includes Linux Computing, Routing, Managed Ethernet Switching, PoE switching, Serial Device Server and Digital I/O Controller functions in a tiny box.
The JetBox 9300 series have been honored with the Computex Product Choice and Golden Penguin Awards in 2008 for their great connectivity and all-in-one capabilities. Versatile features of JetBox 9300 series make them the most suitable models for advanced networking and surveillance integration. To resist vibration/shock on railcars and extreme temperature conditions in open-pit mines, in addition to the outstanding mechanical design with shock and vibration resistance, Korenix provides -25~70oC models and -40~80oC wide operating temperature models, which ensure reliable operation of embedded computers in the most severe environments.
The 6 key features of JetBox 9300 series are:
1. 5-port Switch: With the 5-port interfaces, JetBox 9300 series can act as networking platforms for system control, security control and surveillance monitoring.
2. 4-port PoE Switch: JetBox 9310 and JetBox 9310-w models support IEEE 802.3af PoE protocol and can simultaneously deliver up to 15.4W power and data to IP cameras, RFID readers, wireless AP, etc… with no additional costs of powering devices.
3. 4-port Serial Device Server: With 2 RS232/422/485 and 2 RS232 serial interfaces the platforms enable users to connect to access and security control devices, such as card readers, cameras, speakers and remotely control them through Ethernet.
4. Digital I/O Control: JetBox 9300 series enable users to integrate alarms, indicators and sensors into their security system through carried 4 DI and 4 DO channels.
5. Industrial Computer: The JetBox 9300 series are RISC-based computers, built on Linux OS which makes them powerful network controlling/surveillance engines. With provided JetBox SDK users can develop and customize their own applications. For more flexibility and simplified network maintenance, the computers also provide Modbus gateway and the latest Modbus2SNMP gateway functions allowing users to ensure an easier and cost-effective data center monitoring, becoming perfect solutions for cloud computing networks.
6. Router: The computers provide IP routing, NAT and DMZ features, which enable video and data streams to be routed to internet making the multisite networking and surveillance easier.
Korenix Technology (korenix.com), a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high quality Industrial Networking & Computing Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks. Korenix solutions encompass the Industrial IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at High power PoE Switches, Industrial L2 / L3 Rackmount / Rail Ethernet Switches and IP67/ 68 Waterproof Ethernet Switches, Long Distance Wireless Outdoor APs and Embedded Networking Routing Platforms, etc.