Epiphan Exhibiting at Infocomm 2011 - Booth 2793
Epiphan’s Pro-AV applications and products portfolio includes:
- Content Creation Frame Grabbers and Printers
- Multi-media Audi Visual Event Recording and Streaming
- Hearing and visual impairment assistance devices
- Security System Display Recording, Streaming and Broadcast Systems
- Manufacturing System Display Recording, Streaming and Broadcast Systems
- AV + Display Recording and Streaming for Collaboration and Telepresence systems
- Digital Signage Content Creation, Encoding and Streaming.
• Lecture Recorder x2™: A preview of a new portable ethernet appliance to capture, record and replay MPEG4 or H.264 video streams from a VGA/DVI/HDMI video display source, an analog camera source and an audio source. Non-obtrusively encode, record, timestamp, brand, broadcast, replay Display source + Video, + Audio. Simple audio/video cabling connections – Secure, Non-intrusive to display source and network - operating system agnostic, no software to deploy. Captures up to 1920x1200 at 30 FPS. Power over Ethernet enabled. 16G/32G local storage options with auto- push of recordings to servers and flash drives.
• VGA Recorder Pro™ / VGA Broadcaster Pro™: Rackmount server based systems to record/stream VGA/DVI/HDMI display screen source, analog video source and an audio source. Ideal high capacity platforms for recording and/or streaming of professional multi-media events. Supports screen + video camera input picture with picture, synchronized, time-stamped, and optional branding image. Auto push recordings to FTP archive server, external storage devices, removable drives. Ideal for conference room, meeting room, class room, visual/hearing impairment assistance, signage, security, and other pro-AV event recording and streaming applications.
• VGA Broadcaster Lite / VGA Recorder Lite : Portable Ethernet appliances to capture a VGA/DVI/HDMI video display, encode, record and stream content to a standard video format such as H.264, MPEG 4, and MJPEG. Easily transforms a VGA/DVI/HDMI display into an H.264 camera source for security and manufacturing control applications. Other applications include streaming/recording webcasts, and streaming H.264 display content for digital signage.
• VGA/DVI Grid™ : Non-obtrusively captures, synchronizes, timestamps, records, streams and replays one or more input signals from DVI, HDMI, VGA video display sources and analog sources onto one or more display channels. Ideal for recording and replaying multi-source video and audio from multiple AV sources. Great for building multi-video source signage, security, visual/hearing impairment assistance, manufacturing, simulation and communication systems AV applications.
• VGA Ground Loop Isolator / Splitter™: Specifically designed for Pro-AV cleaning of VGA signals in a noisy environment. Supports 2048 x 2048, non-obtrusive ground loop isolation connection to existing VGA signal. Multiple devices can be daisy chained to create a network of replicated and ground isolated VGA displays.
• VGA and DVI/HDMI frame grabber Frame based Display screen recorders in various form factors and network connectivity options. These high resolution frame grabbers are designed to support the capture, recording and replay of high resolution VGA/DVI/HDMI display frames. Ideal for creating pro-AV video recording and streaming display source content for medical, signage, education and training applications. Makes a display source look like a Plug-and-Play camera with multiple 3rd party Pro-AV applications. Free SDK for OEM and custom applications.
• Framexpert™ : Frame Designer software to create custom T-slotted aluminum frame structures, and racks for Pro-AV events and applications. Frame Designer lets the average computer user design any structure made from aluminum profiles without the prior knowledge of CAD or other 3D design software.
About Epiphan Systems
Epiphan Systems Inc. ("Epiphan") develops, markets, manufactures and supports an innovative line of VGA/DVI/HDMI display and video signal source processing products. The products are proven, ideal solutions for capturing, recording, broadcasting, streaming, display and printing of virtually any video source.
Epiphan products (epiphan.com) are used in a wide range of applications such as education, training, simulation, medical imaging, computing, security, and transportation applications, where capturing, processing, recording and sharing of high resolution VGA/DVI/HDMI displays and video sources outputs are critical to effective communication. Epiphan is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada with a sales office in the USA and authorized resellers throughout the world.