NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Dayton, OH, United States, 2011/06/03 - Visitors to booth K12 will get a first-hand view of the new CenterScan 2010 eccentricity gauge as well as the full line of measurement and control solutions.
Beta LaserMike, a leading global provider of precision measurement and control solutions, will show manufacturers at the Wire Southeast Asia 2011 conference how its non-contact measurement solutions will help them better control and improve product quality, reduce material consumption, and increase productivity. Wire Southeast Asia 2011 is being held at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre in Thailand from September 13 – 15.
Beta LaserMike’s new CenterScan 2010 system provides on-line, high-speed eccentricity measurement of wire and cable insulation over a solid or stranded core without touching the product. Highly sensitive magnetic and optical technology precisely determines the location of the conductor and insulated wire. This information is instantly processed to provide eccentricity, diameter, and ovality measurements, as well as detect product flaws. The system has a compact design, includes robust electronics, is factory calibration, and provides accurate product positioning to give manufacturers numerous production and competitive advantages.
Beta LaserMike (betalasermike.com) will also demonstrate the following measurement and control solutions at the three-day event:
• LaserSpeed, a revolutionary non-contact laser encoder that directly measures length and speed to +0.05% accuracy. Designed as a direct replacement for error-prone, high-maintenance contact tachometers;
• AccuScan, an advanced laser gauge that delivers non-contact measurement of diameter and ovality for increased manufacturing accuracy;
• UltraScan, a powerful and unique ultrasonic gauge that provides non-contact precision measurement of tube wall thickness, eccentricity, diameter, and ovality;
• LN Detector, a sophisticated infrared gauge that instantly detects changes in cable diameter (lumps or neckdowns) to immediately alert operators of product faults;
• High-Frequency Spark Tester, a high-performance testing device checks cable insulation quickly and accurately without slowing down your process;
• BenchMike, a table-top system that provides fast, accurate, and repeatable measurements of cut cable samples and immediate feedback for out-of-tolerance conditions;
• DataPro, a simple-to-operate process controller and data management system that continuously monitors tube and pipe dimensions and automatically controls the line to keep production processes and product quality under control.