Two of the most innovative minds on marketing productivity, Hugh Macfarlane of MathMarketing and Enrico Brosio of MarketOne, have teamed together to present the latest Funnel Forum webinar, titled ‘Give Marketing a Sales Quota’.
A pioneer in demand generation services to the technology sector, MarketOne has 6000 sales lead development programs and 350 clients under its belt. MathMarketing chose to collaborate with MarketOne to enable organizations to utilize their marketing function to its full potential.
The 45-minute webinar, which has already been accessed by hundreds of viewers around the world, provides business owners with specific steps to get the results they wanted from their marketing department.
By watching the webinar, businesses will learn how to:
• Improve the quality of leads generated;
• Empower marketing with the right systems; and
• Leverage real results from their marketing function.
To start getting real results from your marketing department, download MathMarketing’s latest Funnel Forum webinar – Give Marketing a Sales Quota at resources.mathmarketing.com/.
Contact Varuna Vaswani
E: vvaswani[.]mathmarketing.com / P: +61 3 9006 4999
Over 330 projects, thirteen years and five continents, MathMarketing (mathmarketing.com) has helped many companies to ramp the performance of their Sales and Marketing engines with clear plans and the skills to execute.
Clients include AXA, CA, Canon, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Oracle, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone and World Vision.
These businesses were wrestling with at least one of a number of common problems:
• They lack a clear plan for growth;
• Their team has gaps in their B2B marketing skills;
• Members of their team just don’t ‘get it’; or
• Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
In addressing these common problems, MathMarketing created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
• Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer’s Journey);
• Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
• Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and
• Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.