Stonefield Software, Inc. today announced the new release of Stonefield Query for MySQL.
This is Stonefield Software’s latest release of our award winning Business Intelligence, reporting, and ad-hoc query software, for MySQL databases. This new release of Stonefield Query Version 4.1 for MySQL helps to eliminate IT bottlenecks by creating a self-service Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solution for the casual-user.
Build a custom, easy to use MySQL compatible Database Reporting solution using the Stonefield Query SDK. Finally a solution that will allow your end-users to connect to your database through MySQL to query and report against your database application quickly and intuitively without IT support.
The Stonefield Query SDK (software development kit) allows you to configure, integrate, and deliver custom end-user MySQL BI Reporting Solutions. Whether you are looking for a MySQL data mining, data analysis, data management, business intelligence or MySQL reporting tool to simply extract information from your MySQL database, Stonefield Query can meet your needs.
Use the Configuration Utility that is included with the SDK to create the data dictionary, configuration, and script files for your database. Then deploy Stonefield Query to your users and let them startcreating the ad-hoc reports they need in just a few easy steps. Stonefield Query for MySQL BI Reporting allows you to connect to any MySQL database or any other ODBC or OLE DB-compliant database. Stonefield Query also supports non-traditional data sources like flat text files and data that can only be accessed through an API.
Some great Stonefield Query features:
• Real time reporting: Stonefield Query is directly connected to your MySQL data source.
No need to export and import data. Your reports, dashboards, charts and graphs are updated in real time as soon as you hit refresh.
• Dashboards: The latest version of Stonefield Query 4.1 software offers a user-friendly executive dashboard solution that provides "real time" information about your business performance. Unlike conventional BI database reporting solutions, Stonefield Query has a short learning curve, letting you deliver a business reporting solution to end users faster. Stonefield Query is highly flexible, letting you create advanced reports in hours instead of days.
• Drilldowns: With a single click of the mouse you can drill into a chart to see what makes up the numbers.
• Charts and Graphs: Now everyone can create stunning charts and graphs. Our easy-to-use Chart Wizard leads you step by step through the creation of your graphical masterpiece. Select from over 35 different graph types with hundreds of variations to serve your graphing and charting needs.
• PDF output: Now that you’ve created your masterpiece you can output your chart or graph to PDF and various image formats with just a few clicks of the mouse.
• Schedule and email Stonefield Query lets you schedule charts/graphs to run at anytime of the day. Then you can have them automatically mailed to specific people.
• Gallery tools: Click on the gallery tools button and open up nearly unlimited possibilities for formatting and customizing your graphs and charts.
Let Stonefield Query take your presentations, reports, and documents to a new level.
For more information about Stonefield Query or to download our free trial version, visit the website.
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Software, Inc. (stonefieldquery.com), the maker of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing MySQL reporting solutions since 1991.
Our SDK version of Stonefield Query works with most database applications including: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive, FoxPro, and more. Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver ad hoc query and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SMEs.