Lexmark International, Inc. a leading global provider of imaging products, software, solutions and services, and LegalZoom, the nation’s leading provider of online legal documents, today announced five new SmartSolutions bundles that can be printed on-demand directly from the touch screen of a Lexmark Web-connected all-in-one (AIO) printer.
Lexmark helps businesses save time and money by offering workflow solutions. For example, with LegalZoom print-on-demand forms, businesses do not need to have stacks of preprinted forms that could go to waste. Once the solution is installed, a business can print the forms it needs directly from the AIO touch screen without even turning on the computer.
Once the five SmartSolutions LegalZoom bundles are purchased, the user may go directly to the printer's touch screen to print additional copies whenever the need arises.
The five apps available for purchase today include:
• LegalZoom HR and Employment Forms Bundle SmartSolution for $29.95 includes: Employment Application; Employment Offer Letter; Employee Review; Employee Written Warning; Employee Termination Letter.
• LegalZoom General Business Agreements Bundle SmartSolution for $34.95 includes: General Agreement; Consulting Service Agreement; Extension of Agreement; Amendment of Agreement; Independent Contractor Agreement.
• LegalZoom Landlord & Tenant Forms Bundle SmartSolution for $39.95 includes: Residential Rent Application; Commercial Rent Application; Termination of Lease; Move In/Move Out Checklist; Late Payment Collection Letter; Rent Receipt.
• LegalZoom Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) Forms Bundle SmartSolution for $37.95 includes: Mutual NDA; Employee NDA; Unilateral NDA; Business Plan NDA; Extension of NDA.
• LegalZoom Bill of Sale (BOS) Forms Bundle SmartSolution for $39.95 includes: Automobile BOS; Automobile BOS with Promissory Note; Boat BOS; Motorcycle BOS; BOS with Warranty.
LegalZoom.com is the nation’s leading provider of legal documents that help people protect their families and launch their business dreams. Since its founding in 2001, more than 1 million customers have used the service to make a will or living trust, form a corporation or LLC, and apply for a copyright or trademark. LegalZoom is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. Headquartered in Glendale, California, with offices in Austin, Texas, the company has over 400 employees.
Lexmark International, Inc. (lexmark.com) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of enterprise content management software that helps organizations easily manage the entire lifecycle of their documents and content, simplifying their business processes, and fueling greater operational efficiency. In 2010, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
For more information on Perceptive Software, please visit perceptivesoftware.com.
For more information on Lexmark, see the Lexmark Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.
For more information about Perceptive Software, please visit the company’s Facebook and Twitter profiles.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All prices, features, specifications and capabilities are subject to change without notice.
For further information: Kathy Edwards, +1-859-232-3371, kathyh[.]lexmark.com.
Tags: printer SmartSolutions AIO