Stonefield Software today announced the latest release of its Microsoft Excel reporting software tool, Stonefield Query 4.1. The new version includes over 30 new enhancements – the most significant being the Dashboard and Reporting Wizard.
Microsoft Office Excel is one of the widely used applications on the market for storing an organizations data. Reporting on this data, is a technique that many Excel users may not be familiar with or know how to implement. It's true that few Excel users know how to take full advantage of this feature. But they could. Often times they must rely on technical staff to create and customize these reports.
As an add-on Microsoft Excel reporting solution, Stonefield Query extends the basic reporting capabilities by enabling non-technical staff such as salespeople, administrative staff, and managers to create custom Microsoft Excel reports, pivot tables, charts, and graphs in just minutes. The user-friendly tool requires virtually no technical knowledge which means custom reports are generated quickly without waiting on IT staff.
According to Stonefield Software Inc. CEO Mickey Kupchyk. "We have a vision … rather than build another Microsoft Excel reporting tool geared towards IT professionals, we've designed a user-friendly package targeted at the 99% of the population who aren't technically inclined. We take care of all the hard programming so that the end user can simply pick the information they want and Stonefield Query will automatically format the output."
Creating dashboard reports is one way to visually present critical data in summary form so that your company can make quick and effective decisions. Waiting for the IT staff to create these reports can be frustrating and lead to missed opportunities.
“The addition of the Dashboard Wizard allows all end-users to create actionable, interactive, and user-friendly dashboards that will help an organization track key performance indicators (KPI).” added Kupchyk
Stonefield Query can eliminate the IT bottleneck by putting the power of Microsoft Excel reporting and dashboard creation into the hands of the end-user.
Stonefield Query 4.1 has at several great features that make it an outstanding application for creating reports, dashboards, charts and graphs.
Some great Stonefield Query features:
• Real time reporting: Stonefield Query is directly connected to your Microsoft Excel data source. No need to export and import data. Your reports, dashboards, charts and graphs are updated in real time as soon as you hit refresh.
• Dashboards: The latest version of Stonefield Query 4.1 software offers a user-friendly executive dashboard solution that provides "real time" information about your business performance. Unlike conventional BI database reporting solutions, Stonefield Query has a short learning curve, letting you deliver a business reporting solution to end users faster. Stonefield Query is highly flexible, letting you create advanced reports in hours instead of days.
• Drilldowns: With a single click of the mouse you can drill into a chart to see what makes up the numbers.
• Charts and Graphs: Now everyone can create stunning charts and graphs. Our easy-to-use Chart Wizard leads you step by step through the creation of your graphical masterpiece. Select from over 35 different graph types with hundreds of variations to serve your graphing and charting needs.
• PDF output: Now that you’ve created your masterpiece you can output your chart or graph to PDF and various image formats with just a few clicks of the mouse.
• Schedule and email Stonefield Query lets you schedule charts/graphs to run at anytime of the day. Then you can have them automatically emailed to specific people.
• Gallery tools: Click on the gallery tools button and open up nearly unlimited possibilities for formatting and customizing your graphs and charts.
Let Stonefield Query take your presentations, reports, and documents to a new level.
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Software, Inc. (stonefieldquery.com), the maker of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Micosoft Excel reporting solutions since 1991.
Our SDK version of Stonefield Query works with most database applications including: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive, FoxPro, and more. Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver ad hoc query and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SMEs.