NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Sacramento, CA, United States, 2011/04/18 - ISACA Sacramento (formerly known as International Systems Audit & Control Association), an international association of over 95,000 members, is pleased to announce: The Sacramento California Chapter shall host a west coast multi track major event.
For further information about this event, please visit the event website at NCBTS.com
The major themes are:
• Information Systems Audit and Assurance;
• Risk Management Next Year and Beyond;
• The Ever Changing World of Compliance;
• News from the Cloud (the good, the bad and the ugly);
• Information Technology Governance;
• Information Privacy and Security;
• Managing Compliance and Privacy Projects;
• Strategic Planning & Portfolio Management;
• Program & Project Management.
This event is planned to draw all levels (hands-on to C-level), from Government, Large & Mid-size enterprises and Small business.
Presentation proposals are still being considered by the board, If you wish to present please kindly supply:
• Title of Program(s): (see list of programs and due date above)
• Contact Information (name, title, firm/organization, address, city, state, zip code, phone, E: address) for each presenter
• Title of Proposal
• Audience: Short paragraph describing the audience for whom your topic is intended and why the subject area is of importance
• Bullet Points: A list of four to six bullet points that describes the specific areas/points you plan to cover (please note that sessions are anticipated to be one hour in length including Q&A.)
• Level: The level that the session is intended to be: 1) Introductory 2) Intermediate 3) Advanced
• Previous presentation of this topic: If previously presented, please share when, to whom, and at what event; otherwise respond “N/A”.
• Type of Materials: The Association encourages speakers to provide practical take-away(s), such as sample contract language, draft policies, or checklist as a part of their written materials. Please indicate what type of take-away(s) you anticipate providing.
• Biography: Please attach a resume or a curriculum vita that includes a list of previous presentations for each of the presenters. If selected as a speaker, the information you provide will be used in the program brochure. Please be sure the spelling is correct and all relevant titles, information about degrees, and credentials are included.
• Sponsorship: Is your organization interested in or currently sponsoring the event as well?
For more information visit NCBTS.com/.