NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Willoughby, OH, United States, 2011/04/11 - Shini USA, a division of Budzar Industries, Inc., has the Desiccant Wheel Dryers at special introductory pricing. SD-H Honeycomb Desiccant Wheel Cabinet Series and the Shini USA Portable Desiccant Wheel Drying Cart - ShiniUSA.com.
The SD-H Desiccant Wheel Cabinet dryer offers the latest in rotary wheel drying technology. The “honeycomb wheel” rotor is a ceramic fiber / organic material. It is sintered under high pressure which generates a bonded, open cell structure. The honeycomb rotor offers superior strength, flow and moisture transfer characteristics while realizing energy savings of up to 35%.
These units are compact and offer easy access to all its components. The heavy duty powder coating, industrial duty components and rugged design will stand up to even the harshest operating conditions.
Other features of the Shini USA Honeycomb Wheel Desiccant Cabinet Dryer include
• SD-H dryers are equipped with a molecular sieve / silica gel, sintered honeycomb rotor guaranteeing precise dehumidification
• Dehumidification, regeneration and cooling are constantly achieved by three separate air flow loops that the wheel continually rotates through. Moving parts; heat and moisture spikes; typical of dual bed dryers, are dramatically reduced as the need for leaky, maintenance intensive valves has been eliminated
• Replacement of the “dual bed” design with the compact “wheel” can save up to 50% floor space
• Return air filter is mounted on the inside to insure no contamination of the honeycomb wheel
• Consistency is further guaranteed by the use of a timing gear belt to drive the desiccant wheel. This drive technology, adopted from proven servo motor drives, avoids slippage of conventional non-geared belts and tooth skipping and breakage inherent with “bicycle” chain drive designs
• Regenerative air is rapidly controlled by the use of twin condensers
• Non-proprietary PID Microprocessor temperature control system with regenerative temperature settings, real time displays and 7 day timer
• Up to 35% operating savings
- Long life molecular sieve / silica gel desiccant rotor vs. inefficient clay filled desiccant beads that degrade, dust, clog and lose heat transfer properties
- Continual cycling of rotor through flow loops vs. bed switching valves that lose energy, processed air and absorb ambient air
- Efficient rotor design reduces required energy to heat process and regenerative air vs. excessive energy needed for large mass of desiccant / clay beads
“These are great units – really well made” said Kevin Chudyk, Director of Material Handling & Automation. “The Silica Gel Rotor guarantees precise and consistent dew point while the timing belt drive eliminates slippage common to traditional drive belts and eliminates tooth skipping and chain breakage inherent to bicycle chain drives.”
Also available is the Shini USA Portable Desiccant Wheel Drying Cart which features a silica gel honeycomb desiccant wheel dryer with a dual wall stainless steel insulated drying hopper mounted on a portable cart. Standard dual water cooled condensers; optimize cooling of the regenerative air, and a 7 day timer. Optional features of the Portable Desiccant Wheel Drying Cart include dew point monitor, touch screen controller, suction box and hopper loader. The Shini USA Portable Desiccant Wheel Drying Cart is available in models from 30 to 1000 pounds per hour.
The Shini USA SDD Portable Desiccant Wheel Dryer Cart is able to reach a drying temperature of 360°F and features an insulated stainless steel hopper which has a large access door with sight glass for ease of cleaning and inspection.
The Shini USA Portable Desiccant Wheel Dryer Cart operates utilizing top fed dehumidified air which by way of piping flows to the bottom of the hopper and then through a dispersion cone thereby ensuring optimum flow characteristics throughout the resin and the hopper.
While achieving -40°F dew point, in a reduced footprint, the honeycomb desiccant rotor allows dehumidifying, regenerative and cooling cycles simultaneously resulting in energy savings up to 35%.
“The SDD Portable Desiccant Wheel Dryer Cart is a great option for processors with multiple drying applications and frequent mold changes” said Chudyk. “It affords them the flexibility to easily change which resin is being dried – it really is a kind of best of both worlds machine - plus it is really well designed and constructed” he added.
• Bonded, Open Cell Ceramic Fiber/Organic Material Honeycomb
• Desiccant Wheel Dryer features a honeycomb material contained in a stainless steel vessel that has three (3) distinctive air flow loops that continually rotate through dehumidifying, drying and cooling
• Inside Mounted Return Air Filter insures a contamination free honeycomb wheel
• Timing Gear Belt
• Twin Condensers control regenerative air and help maintain a continuous supply of -40°C Dehumidified Air
• High Drying Temperature of 360°F
• PID Microprocesser.
Shini USA World Alliance combines 70 years of experience in the plastics auxiliary machinery market by combining the best in worldwide engineering, design and support insuring plastic processors the best quality at a maximum value when buying our products.
Shini USA, Division of Budzar Industries provides a full range of top quality products including:
• Low Speed Granulators
• Central Granulators
• Portable Air-Cooled Chillers
• Portable Water-Cooled Chillers
• Hot Oil Units
• Compressed Air Loaders
• Self Contained Hopper Loaders
• Temperature Control Modules (Hot Water Units)
• Honeycomb Desiccant Wheel Cabinet Dryers
• Portable Desiccant Wheel Drying Cart
• Drying Hoppers.
Budzar Industries (budzar.com) specializes in process fluid heat transfer systems. Since 1975, Budzar Industries has earned a reputation for quality and ingenuity in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of temperature control systems. Today, Budzar systems can be found throughout the world bringing accurate temperature measurement and control to the production of: chemicals, petroleum, plastics, rubber, paper, power, steel, food, and pharmaceuticals.