Report Description & Highlights
Being the world‘s largest producer and consumer of dairy products, India represents one of most lucrative dairy markets. IMARC Group, one of the world‘s leading research and advisory firms, finds that the sales of dairy products in India will nearly double its size from INR 2.6 Trillion (US$ 60 Billion) to around INR 5.1 Trillion (US$ 115 Billion) by 2016.
IMARC‘s new report entitled “Indian Dairy Market Report & Forecasts 2011-2016” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian Dairy market. The study which has been undertaken using both desk research and two waves of qualitative primary research has analyzed three aspects of the Indian Dairy Market.
The first section quantifies the Indian dairy market into twelve major classes and investigates the current and future opportunities in each of these classes. The second section involves an in-depth understanding of dairy consumption patterns among Indian consumers and the potential of value added dairy products. The third section investigates the usage of natural colouration in dairy products and evaluates their current and future potential.
What we have achieved in this report:
1. Comprehensive situation analysis of the Indian dairy market and its dynamics:
- Classes Covered: Milk, Curd, Butter, Ghee, Paneer, Cheese, Tea, Coffee, Dairy
- Whiteners, Infant Nutrition, Malt Beverages and Ice Cream
- Focus of the analysis in each Class:
- Drivers and challenges in each market.
Historical sales trends
Individual analysis of the unorganized and organized markets
Structure of the market
Key players and products available in these markets
Six year sales forecasts (2011-2016)
2. Understanding the dairy consumption patterns of Indian consumers and evaluating the potential of value added products:
In order to gain a consumer insight on the awareness and acceptance levels of value added dairy products, IMARC Conducted in-depth interviews with Industry experts and consumers in major metropolitan and tier-1 cities in India
Focus of the analysis:
- Buying behavior
- Price sensitivity
- Nutritional requirements
- Consumer awareness of value added products
- Brand loyalty and switching trends
- Potential of value added dairy products in India.
3. Understanding the current landscape of natural colouration in dairy products
- Classes Covered: Butter, Cheese, Yoghurt, Margarine, Flavored Milk and Ice Cream
Focus of the analysis:
- Size of the natural colouration market in India
- Key drivers and challenges in the market
- Usage of natural colouration in dairy products
Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephonic interviews with consumers and industry experts.
Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, Industry Portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
Other reports by IMARC Group:
1. Italy Diabetes Market Forecast 2011-2016
2. France Diabetes Market Forecast 2011-2016
3. Germany Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
4. Spain Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
5. US Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
6. Japan Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
7. Mexico Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
8. Turkey Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
9. Saudi Arabia Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
10. Canada Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
11. South Korea Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
12. Brazil Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
13. Russia Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2010-2015
14. UK Diabetes Market Report and Outlook for 2011-2016
15. Global Biopharmaceutical Market Report and Outlook for 2010-2015
16. Bangladesh Vitamins Market Report and Outlook for 2010-2015.
Call: +91-120-425-6531 (Asia), +44-844-774-9660 (Europe), +1-631-791-1145 (America) or email sales[.]imarcgroup.com or visit imarcgroup.com/.