Sagefrog Marketing Group LLC, a full-service marketing, interactive and public relations firm, has expanded their offering to include the new Sagefrog Integrated Marketing Program (SIMP).
The new program offers Sagefrog’s growing client base the ability to outsource portions of their marketing to Sagefrog on a monthly-basis. Services can cover any or all of the eight steps of Sagefrog’s proven JUMPSTART™ marketing process:
1. Marketing Planning – market research, market plans, and marketing calendars;
2. Brand Strategy – brand positioning, messaging, identity;
3. Marketing Materials – brochures, presentations, stationery;
4. Website Development – web development and optimization;
5. Online Marketing – SEO, SEM, Social Media, content marketing;
6. Public Relations – press releases, media relations, articles, case studies;
7. Awareness Marketing – advertising, event marketing, webinars;
8. Direct Marketing – Email and direct mail.
The SIMP features ongoing account management, month-to-month planning, activity reports and performance reports to optimize marketing efforts.
“We are excited to offer clients access to our full portfolio of marketing, interactive and public relations services through our Sagefrog Integrated Marketing Program. And now, we can fine-tune each client’s marketing program in real-time, on an ongoing-basis, to achieve optimal results,” said Mark Schmukler, managing partner of Sagefrog Marketing Group.
About Sagefrog Marketing Group, LLC
Sagefrog Marketing Group, LLC (sagefrog.com) is a full-service marketing, interactive, and public relations company located in Doylestown, PA. The firm specializes in health, technology, and B2B marketing for companies based in greater Philadelphia and New Jersey. Established in 2001, Sagefrog has earned its success through a combination of strategy, creativity, process, expertise and results.