NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Lincoln, NE, United States, 2011/04/05 - Interact’s SPOT SIP Engine, with its VoiceXML and Call Control XML (CCXML) Interpreters, is a high performance fully compliant "state-of-the-standards" Voice over IP telephony IVR software system using SIP Call Control and host media processing.
Interact Incorporated, an enabler of premium voice and data solutions for carriers and enterprises worldwide, is pleased to announce the availability of their SPOT SIP Engine. With a robust set of features, and extremely high performance, Interact’s SPOT SIP Engine enables the creation of IVR and other voice applications on a Linux server. Providing high performance, linear scalability, and remarkable efficiencies, the SPOT SIP Engine couples VoiceXML and CCXML Interpreters along with an integrated SIP stack and host media processing (HMP) audio capabilities to provide a “software toolbox” for creating IVR applications, IP-PBXes, MediaServers and other interactive voice systems.
Leveraging the SPOT SIP Engine's fully compliant VoiceXML and CCXML technology:
• System Integrators can provide voice applications for Fixed/Mobile carrier infrastructures, whether in IN or IMS infrastructures;
• Value Added Resellers (VARs) can create voice applications/systems for their vertical markets;
• Hosted IVR provider organizations can easily provide hosted voice applications for their clients such as self service applications, outbound dial applications;
• Hosted IP-PBX servicers and SIP Trunk organizations can easily provide sophisticated automated attendants and/or voicE: servers, conferencing, and even the IP-PBX itself;
• Enterprise organizations (IT, Call Center, other) can enable voice applications in their enterprise, whether they or another department are responsible for writing the application scripts (VXML/CCXML documents);
• Websites can deploy voice applications where voice plays a role in content delivery;
• Casual users can explore VoiceXML and VoIP Telephony via the SPOT Test Portal.
Interact’s SPOT SIP Engine has all the benefits that open standards bring, is 100% “state-of-the-standards” complaint with VoiceXML and CCXML, and because the SPOT SIP Engine is a pure software solution, it is not restricted by the limitations of telephony cards in host servers, or switches controlled by servers. Performance testing for the SPOT SIP Engine begins at a minimum of 500 channels for a server with dual 2.4 GHz processors. This is 9X more channel support than the majority of solutions on the market and 3X+ greater than Java-based systems.
“Interact’s SPOT SIP Engine sets a new standard for performance in software conformant implementations of VoiceXML/CCXML in the VoIP space”, says Greg Gissler, VP, CTO and Founder of Interact “and will help carriers, enterprises, service providers and VARS achieve lower costs with greater customer satisfaction.”
The SPOT SIP Engine enables organizations of any size the ability to create and deploy IVR applications and voice solutions that streamline operations, reduce costs, and increase customer loyalty and satisfaction on a voice engine that brings the added benefits of:
• Compliancy - The SPOT SIP Engine is 100% “state-of-the-standards” compliant with VoiceXML and CCXML.
• Flexibility – The SPOT SIP Engine exploits the latest generation of multi-core multi-CPU servers, but is also usable in the TDM world simply by using a Media Gateway.
• High Performance – Enjoy the performance usually associated with proprietary IVRs. When we look at our capacity and performance in terms of channels and calls per second, not only have we met/exceeded our objectives, but are confident we run circles around any other commercially available voice engine.
• Lower Total Cost of Ownership – The SPOT SIP Engine enables you to do more (calls per second) with substantially less resources (server hardware, operating systems licenses, floor space, power, operations personnel to manage a server farm, etc.)
• Redundancy – The SPOT SIP Engine is designed for error recovery allowing for host server failover using the N+1 active/standby model; voice applications can be designed so that there are no lost active calls.
• Scalability – Applications scale linearly with voice channels to a server maximum of 1400 channels; built in distributed processing support allowing additional servers to be added as needed for the application.
Request your free trial version of the SPOT SIP Engine today.
About Interact Incorporated
Since 1981, Interact (iivip.com) has been dedicated to providing highly customizable Communication and Rating solutions to discriminating clients spanning the globe. Readily equipped to supply extremely short time-to-market solutions accommodating both entry-level and central office class models, Interact builds every solution on an open, distributed, and modular architecture which is deployable on a variety of hardware platforms.