NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 2011/02/19 - Network simulator consists of Cisco IOS simulator with several lab exercises. The software is useful for candidates preparing for networking certifications.
CertExams.com is happy announce major update to it's Network Simulator with Designer for CCNA (CCNA NetSim). The product is useful for students and IT professionals preparing for CCENT/ ICND2/ CCNA certification.
The salient features of the NetSim are given below::
1. Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
2. Router and switch simulator. Simulate Cisco® IOS routers (805, 806, 1710, 1720, 2501, 2503, 2610, 2620, 2621, 3620, 3640) or switches ( 1912, 2950, 2960-8TC-L, 2960-24TT-L ).
3. Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet.
4. Detailed Lab Manual provided.
5. Support for 200+ router and switch commands.
Labs for 1900,2950 switches and 25xx/26xx routers included.
6. Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
7. Support short form commands. You can type short form commands in IOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The website is owned and managed by Anand Software and Training, a company that specializes in website design, Networking, Software development, and online training. We have extensive experience in designing complex database driven websites with backend control for site administration. We also develop application software using Visual Basic, Java, C/C++, .NET, and LAMP.
The products offered by the company include network simulators for Cisco IOS and Juniper JUNOs, Exam Simulators, and quiz hosting software. Please visit the website at anandsoft.com for more information.