NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Montréal, Québec, Canada, 2011/02/16 - The Macro Research Board (MRB Partners, Inc.) is pleased to announce the formal launch of its investment research and consultancy service, having successfully concluded, since June 2010.
The Macro Research Board announced the formal launch of its investment research and consultancy service, having successfully concluded, since June 2010, its soft opening and beta-testing phase with a selection of clients and strategic partners. MRB Partners is an independent investment research and consultancy firm, specializing in providing top-down global asset allocation advice and ideas to investment managers around the world. The firm supports clients by emphasizing strong, interactive and personalized partnerships to strengthen the investment decision-making process of clients, as well as by producing regular research reports on investment strategy and major themes.
MRB Partners is 100% owned by its five partners, Phillip Colmar, Mehran Nakhjavani, Peter Perkins, Chris Sandfield and Warren Smith. The partners average over 20 years experience in the investment research business, supporting the world’s top asset managers, private banks and wealth managers, foundations, pension funds and select hedge funds. The partners’ experience includes working and operating in North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
MRB Partners (mrbpartners.com) relies upon an array of practical, but rigorously-tested forecasting models and proprietary indicators of policy, liquidity conditions, inflation and growth dynamics and their impacts on global equity, fixed-income, currency and commodity markets. These inputs are combined with the judgment of its experienced strategists to deliver transparent and objective investment and asset allocation advice to clients, consistent with their specific risk profiles.
The MRB Partners are:
• Phillip Colmar: Ten years in financial market research. Previously, Managing Editor of the Daily Insights and Global Fixed Income Strategy services at BCA Research (The Bank Credit Analyst).
• Mehran Nakhjavani: More than 30 years experience in investment management and research. Previously, he was a fund manager for emerging market and global equity portfolios at UBS Asset Management and a founder of BCA Research’s Emerging Markets Strategy service.
• Peter Perkins: Twenty-seven years experience in financial market research. Previously, Managing Editor of BCA Research’s Premium Service. He also worked at brokerage firms as Regional Equity Strategist in Hong Kong, and as Latin America Equity Research Director in Mexico City.
• Chris Sandfield: Twenty years in the financial industry. Previously, he was Commercial Director at BCA Research, responsible for business activity in Europe, Asia, Middle East & Africa.
• Warren Smith: Twenty-eight years experience in investment research. Previously, he was a partner and Managing Editor of U.S. Investment Strategy at BCA Research.