The Polymerupdate Global Petrochemical Conference (PGPC) on Engineering & High Performance Plastics, organized by Polymerupdate, is an exclusive conference, designed specifically to address a broad range of issues impacting various downstream industry sectors like construction, automobile and automotive component, electrical and electronics, white goods and healthcare. The conference promises to provide a comprehensive outlook on the very latest developments in the industry. PGPC on Engineering & High Performance Plastics will be held on April 14th, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency, Mumbai, India.
A combination of strategic, technical, market and commercial sessions will provide delegates with the latest on the global engineering plastics industry and will ensure they are provided with the knowledge to grow and strengthen their businesses. The delegates will have an opportunity to learn from key market players about recent product innovation & applications, ways to improve efficiency and productivity and future drivers.
Sector-wise Interactive Panel Discussions have been introduced in the programme, involving leading producers and converters, to discuss and debate on the supply and demand dynamics, price trends and their vision for the future. This conference will provide an opportunity to meet with business leaders from the Engineering Plastics industry in India including producers and end-users.
The 1 day conference aims to be a strategic senior executive meeting conceived to provide non-stop opportunities to :
• Network face-to-face with Petrochemical industry representatives from around the world.
• Learn the latest on critical issues facing the business world and new developments taking place.
• Exchange ideas, insights, tactics and strategies that have the potential to transform businesses.
• Identify new raw material suppliers and opportunities to undertake new manufacturing or joint ventures.
• Find a suitable regional partner for your company.
• Mr. Nitin Kothari, Managing Director, DSM Engineering Plastics India
• Mr. Tim Uhrmeister, Head - PC Business Unit- Indian Subcontinent, Bayer Material Science
• Mr. Mirisch Damani, Chairman & Managing Director, Zylog Plastalloys
• Dr. Swapan Dhara, Regional Technical Head, Africa Middle East, Lyondell Basell
• Mr. D S Lee, Sales Director - SEA and India, Rhodia Polyamide
• Dr. Simon Ting, Market Development Manager, ARKEMA
• Mr. Sanjay Bedi, Segment Leader – Emerging Market, SABIC
• Dr. Shengjun Tian, Director-Lifestyle Business Asia/Pacific, Evonik Degussa
• Mr. Mayur Seth – Technical Director – Plastichemix Industries
• Mr. Murali Krishna – CEO – Transgraph Consulting.
For additional information on the conference, contact:
Amit Jaiswal / Bharat Ahirwar / Neil Gangurde / Siddiqi Tausif
PGPC (Conference Division of Polymerupdate)
T: (91-22) 30408821 – 25 F: (91-22) 30408826
Polymerupdate is one of the world’s fastest growing destinations for global players seeking plastics and petrochemical intelligence. Polymerupdate receives over 6 million hits every month and has subscribers spread across more than 50 countries. Polymerupdate is a provider of real time news and price alerts spanning a whole spectrum of industry products including Crude oil, Naphtha, Aromatics, Olefins, Polyolefins and Petrochemical Intermediates.
Credible, neutral and regular reporting has attracted over a thousand subscribers who include most of the regions leading resin producers, processors, traders, consultant firms, investment bankers, credit rating agencies, as well as front runners in the international information services, news and media companies. Regular feedback from this global community of members has prompted Polymerupdate to venture into conferences.
The first conference was held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, in Mumbai, India from August 19-20, 2010. Polymerupdate Global Petrochemical Conference (PGPC 2010) was a grand success. It informed, educated and entertained more than 150 domestic and international delegates. Companies such as LyondellBasell, Haldia Petrochemicals, OPaL, Borouge, SABIC, Indorama, presented papers at the conference.